Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 07:21:27 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Home in Tequesta  (Read 5020 times)
Luckylady44

View Profile
« on: June 30, 2010, 08:43:17 am »

I just heard this on our local station in Greenville, thought it was his Jupiter Beach home, but it's the one is Tequesta.

http://www.luxist.com/2010/07/02/alan-jackson-in-florida-estate-of-the-day/

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2010, 10:16:46 am »

I heard about that too, I didn' realize he had that house. Not that I needed to know about the house. lol

"Gone Country"  From KY
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2010, 11:48:23 am »

Thanks for sharing this with us, Sharon. That's a very cozy looking home. . .the simplicity of the decor inside is beautiful!

BHR

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2010, 01:00:57 pm »

Sharon
Just read on country Club news-Quote"Country star Alan Jackson has put his Tequesta cottage on the market for $1.27 million, roughly what he bought it for in 2004.“The view is great,” Thomson said. “It’s one of the only places where the Intracoastal is turquoise.”

The singer of Chattahoochee and It’s Five O’Clock Somewhere recently moved back into his mansion on the southern tip of Jupiter Island. He bought the place in 2002, tore it down in 2006 then spent $3.8 million to rebuild it into a 8,000-square-foot palace. He sold last month his main home outside Nashville for a record $28 million." Unquote

I hope they find the privacy they deserve. Alan and Denise seem so happy. So happy for them.

Sharon you will see Tim soon, lucky you! I hope Alan is somewhere my hubby can drive to, after getting better, I'm ready to travel some and see Alan, since he changed the format of his Concerts.. talking etc.. and hear HHAAH, would love that!
I would love for Alan to sing "Blue Bloodied Woman" sometimes. Love that song.
Got to run Guys, later,
Jeri-MS  & FL
« Last Edit: July 02, 2010, 05:10:22 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: