Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 06:30:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Sweetbriar Sold For $28M  (Read 16885 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2010, 09:31:11 pm »

, a truck drove up and went inside the gate, I begged the guy to let me ride in the back of the truck. He knew I was only kidding.
Now, we probably won't get to take anymore pics of Alan's new house. Most likely he will be living in a gated community, just guessing here, don't know that to be a fact.
Betty, have fun during FF, or whatever it's called now.

Don't be sad , we could always get a job at a local Florist & he would get lots of Fresh Flowers  LOL j/k

Yes, I'm sure many Fans have made photos of themselves in front of that pretty Gate! My husband said to me, "You should be able to get in the gate, you have bought enough things in the store and concert tickets " LOL he is a nut! j/k
Gated communities will have a list to see Alan or call them. Just tell him "we are his Long suffering Fans and have to see him before we die."ha! actually I would love to meet "Denise" just once, she seems so super nice & her Faith wow! I got to ask her many questions on "God Tube" when  she was there. I was shooting out questions and she answered two or three of mine..Anyone remenber this? Jerrie -MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2010, 10:06:08 pm »

Jerrie, I'm not sad, as long as I can still see A. J. in concert.  It was just always nice to drive by his house with friends and take pics.

Betty, I can't stand the heat during FF. I know we always have a good time but FF just isn't for me anymore.  I know you will have fun. 

"Gone Country"  From KY
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2010, 10:28:08 pm »

Dot did you ever go to the fair grounds..That was hotter than ......the buildings were so hot...When I go to fan fair I usually sit on the west side because the sun set on the East side of the stands...I will have to agree it is hot there also ..
I have been trying to get seats for the one nite that Alan is on..And they only had seats in the upper level...amd the are only selling 4day tickets now.They said they are sold out of the club seats and now the upper level is for 4 nites....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
CARNAHANBI

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2010, 07:48:05 am »

I read this yesterday on cmt news  .       We to have alot of pics  from  the gate  of the house,  that we can keep for memories.              We can still see him  and the great  band in concert   as long as we are able  to attend.

Living on Love     Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2010, 12:24:38 pm »

Great pictures....thanks for sharing. It is a beautiful home. I'm sure they're downsizing since their nest is starting to empty out. You've all shared some great stories/memories. Thanks!!!

Brenda in Indy Smiley

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 08, 2010, 12:11:12 pm »

Dizzydean, sorry I'm just now reading your message. I never went to FF at the fair gounds. In fact I've never been  but two times downtown, just not my thing to do. Like I stated too hot and too crowded.  But everyone going hope you have a good time.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 11, 2010, 08:53:16 pm »

Dot,

I understand your dilemma with heat etc..I am Asthmatic and can't do the Fan Fests or Outddor venues, unless it is cool which it isn't often.
I hope Dizzy & Mazzie had fun and finally got tickets to see Alan at the booth. Denise may have been with him. I so wanted to meet her, just once..She was a delight on the Today Show w/Alan talking, she is so sweet.

Jerrie-FL & MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 12, 2010, 03:22:38 pm »

Hi AJ Friends,

I posted this link of Sweetbriar also in "off topic":
http://nashvillecountryclub.com/News.php?id=790

Enjoy

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: June 12, 2010, 06:14:01 pm »

Thank you JeanB and I really did enjoy it. So beautiful. I wish ALAN and his family all the best. Take Care     nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 22, 2010, 05:29:06 pm »

I will miss driving by and taking pics--only got to do it once!  My brother in law said we aren't stalkers unless we climb the fence :-)  Hubby saw Alan putting around the property in a golf cart but I missed it--darn!  A bunch of celebs, even Oprah, live in some gated community there and some Mark Kay directors my sister knows snuck in behind gardeners to drive around!!  Of course a pink caddy would fit in better than our rental car!
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: