Alan Jackson
May 13, 2024, 08:46:10 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet & Greet in Lexington  (Read 20726 times)
Amy1961

View Profile
« on: May 15, 2010, 08:48:01 pm »

Okay, I think I can finally breathe now.  I found out Wednesday that I won a Meet & Greet pass for the Lexington concert.  I was outside watering the tomatoes when I got the email on my cell phone.  Needless to say, water went everywhere.  After the excitement subsided briefly, I realized I didn't have concert tickets.  I was able to find some great 5th row seats on Ebay at a decent price.  I just booked us a room at the Hyatt Regency so I think I have everything taken care of.  Now I only have 8 days til I get to do something that I have been dreaming of doing for 20 years.  I'M MEETING ALAN JACKSON!!!
BeagleMom

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2010, 12:37:17 pm »

I too will be at the show, I had a meet and greet pass last year when he was in Corbin Ky.  It was wonderful, but I was a little disappointed that we weren't allowed to bring anything inside the tent for him to sign Sad
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2010, 12:47:40 pm »

Amy, I sure am relieved for you that you found tix!
Good thing it wasn't a sold out show!!  LOL
Congrats on the Win of the m&g.  I love that his fans are
sharing this news on here.   I had one in late April so the
thrill is still new-ish for me. ha

Please come back and tell us all about Everything!!

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2010, 08:31:20 pm »

Congratulations, Amy - enjoy every moment!!  Come back and tell us all about it.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2010, 09:58:30 pm »

CONGRATS ON YOUR M&G!!!!!!! Iwill be there to.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2010, 12:22:54 pm »

Okay, I think I can finally breathe now.  I found out Wednesday that I won a Meet & Greet pass for the Lexington concert.  I was outside watering the tomatoes when I got the email on my cell phone.  Needless to say, water went everywhere.  After the excitement subsided briefly, I realized I didn't have concert tickets.  I was able to find some great 5th row seats on Ebay at a decent price.  I just booked us a room at the Hyatt Regency so I think I have everything taken care of.  Now I only have 8 days til I get to do something that I have been dreaming of doing for 20 years.  I'M MEETING ALAN JACKSON!!!
AMY Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!!! write a review and let us know how you enjoyed it ok..
Enjoy the Concert and most of all meeting Alan.Yo! He is super nice and so great looking! You wont be disappointed in Alan..
I was in shock also.. 20 years and Alan is worth the wait, believe me!
Jerrie-FL-MS
« Last Edit: May 17, 2010, 12:39:35 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2010, 09:08:00 pm »

Congrats on your M&G.

Maybe Somday Alan will get to offically meet me Wink
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: May 20, 2010, 09:18:20 am »

I'm confused, you mean you can enter for M&G and not have tickets?  Hmmmm, maybe that's why I haven't gotten one yet!  Glad you were able to get tickets!  Have fun and enjoy the show!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: May 20, 2010, 12:25:32 pm »

Congratulations Amy!  I missed out on purchasing the tickets due to an unforeseen emergency, however I did enter a contest on a Lexington TV Station and they called this a.m. to tell me I won 2 tickets. I'm soooo excited!!!  I'll be in a "Don't Rock The Jukebox" T-Shirt, hope to see you there!
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: May 20, 2010, 12:51:06 pm »

Hey, Hey,,, Heyyyyyyyy, alotaboutlivin!!!
How about that!  God does work in mysterious ways.
Congrats on winning those tix!!

We know you will enjoy the show...very much!!
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: May 22, 2010, 09:30:42 pm »

Hey, Hey,,, Heyyyyyyyy, alotaboutlivin!!!
How about that!  God does work in mysterious ways.
Congrats on winning those tix!!

We know you will enjoy the show...very much!!

Thanks, I've had allot of things going on this past year and I need a night of relaxation listing to Alan & The Strayhorns.
Bonus with Josh T & Chris Y..  But I'll always be true to Alan/Strayhorns real country music..  "It's Just That Way"... 21 years of the best in Country Music.!
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: May 22, 2010, 10:20:13 pm »

Hope you all come back and post about the concert experiences and m&g... omygosh
that is so Fun to ponder.

yeehaw!!
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: May 23, 2010, 10:49:28 am »

Headed to Lexington in a couple of hours.

Not sure what I will be wearing.
So don't know how to tell ya to look me up.

Am a little confused by the email,but it says
Section 1 Row B Seats 24-26

See ya there Betty!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: May 23, 2010, 08:44:44 pm »

congratulations to all...meet and greet, ticket winners, and wabbit you have second row.  I 'd say you all scored big time!

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: May 24, 2010, 12:40:06 pm »

Great reading of all the experiences ! wabbit, you have second row, man is she in for a surprise!!.. ha! congrats!
Anxious to read how AMY made it at her Meet and greet..I hope I haven't missed any reviews, but so much going on here lately with All the concerts, it's easy to look over some I haven't read..
Thanks everyone,
Jeri-FL
Sue, I hope the next Concert you go to, YOU get a meet and Greet, you are so super sweet!I look at your photos we made all the time, you looked so cute with all you AJ pins on ha! I look like your mother lol...
So glad you walked over and talked and sat  with us a while, My husband liked you too! Terry is all over the place, she's got more energy than me, that's why I sit with my husband and he likes me to also.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: