Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 12:05:57 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Atlanta Concert Review!  (Read 16368 times)
TAMTOE

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 12:30:07 pm »

HELLO LADIES!
 JUST HAD TO JUMP IN AND TELL YOU MY REVIEW FOR THIS CONCERT!BESIDES BEING IN GREAT SEATS I ALSO HAD A MEET AND GREET..YES ALMOST HAD A HEART ATTACK.
 CHRIS YOUNG AND JOSH TURNER WERE GREAT. I HAD SEEN JOSH WITH ALAN LAST YEAR BUT I WAS REAL IMPRESSED WITH CHRIS YOUNG..A YOUNG MAN WITH ALOT OF TALENT.
 LET ME GIVE YOU A LITTLE BACK STORY, I HAD A COUSIN WHO PASSED AWAY ABOUT A YEAR AGO AND SHE LOVED COUNTRY MUSIC AND ALAN JACKSON.WHEN SHE PASSED I GOT ALL OF HER COWBOY BOOTS, THEY WERE RED, BROWN, BLACK, WHITE ALL DIFFERENT COLORS...AND TO ME THEY ARE SO SPECIAL. SO I GO IN TO MEET ALAN AND AS HE SHAKES MY HAND I TOLD HIM "I HAVE GOT TO TELL YOU SOMETHING..I HAVE ON MY RED BOOTS AND YOUR CROSS FROM THE CRACKER BARREL" HE LOOKED DOWN AT MY BOOTS AND SAID "DANG IF YOU DON'T! " I THEN GOT MY PICTURE MADE AND LEFT. OF COURSE A WONDERFUL SHOW..NO SWEETER VOICE IN THE WORLD..HE CAME ON STAGE AND EVERYONE STOOD UP AND I NEVER SAT DOWN.. WHEN GREAT BALLS OF FIRE WAS PLAYED (WHICH I LOVED) WE ALL WENT TO THE STAGE...I HELD UP MY RED BOOT. AS ALAN CAME BY HE SAID  WITH A SMILE "GIVE ME THAT" HE SIGNED MY BOOT...THAT TO ME WAS THE SWEETEST THING AND SO SPECIAL !!
 THE NEXT NIGHT WE WERE IN GREENVILLE GREAT SEATS AGAIN....I CARRIED MY OTHER BOOT IN MY PURSE GOT TO THE STAGE AND HE SAW THAT BOOT...HE SMILED ALL OVER HIS SELF STOOD RIGHT STRAIGHT UP WAIVED HIS HANDS LIKE HE WAS SIGNING SOMETHING IMPORTANT AND SIGNED MY OTHER BOOT!
 WHAT A WONDERFUL 2 NIGHTS I WILL NEVER FORGET THEM!!!! THANKS CINDY FOR ALL YOU DO FOR ALL US CRAZY AJ FANS.
 HELLO TO EVERYONE I MEET! ANN YOU ARE PRECIOUS AND YOUR FAMILY TOO..SUE AND TERRY AND ALL THE GIRLS IN GREENVILLE. WHAT A GREAT BUNCH OF FANS ALAN HAS. WE ARE ALL BLESSED TO HAVE OUR ONLINE FAMILY.

THANKS TO EVERYONE AND GOD BLESS
TAMMY
« Last Edit: May 05, 2010, 11:48:49 am by TAMTOE » Logged

TAMMY
GONE CRAZY IN CANTON GA.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 01:24:55 pm »

Tammy, that was the most heartfelt review I have ever read. I could feel your excitement
and I LOVE how Alan reacted to you.    Congratulations on two evenings you will always
remember!   Thanks for sharing your story with all your "online family"!!!!!!
This has just been the best couple of Alan weeks!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 18, 2010, 02:13:24 pm »

Loved your review, Tammy.  What a special couple of evenings for you!!  Isn't that just so special when you are standing next to Alan for your picture?!!!  Thanks for sharing with us.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 19, 2010, 06:32:49 am »

Tammy, thanks for sharing your special two nights with AJ.  So glad you got a M&G in Atlanta and got your boots signed.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 19, 2010, 09:22:59 am »

Tammy, I'm sure some nights to remember for always.  Good for you.  Leslie
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 19, 2010, 09:31:49 pm »

Tammy ~ What a wonderful experience you had, you made us feel as if we were there. The story with the red boots and Alan signing them, one boot at each concert plus winning the Meet and Greet, I can imagine how you must feel being on Cloud Nine!

Your experience and story has been one of the best and I bet your cousin, up in heaven, was with you too when you met Alan.

Judy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 19, 2010, 10:22:47 pm »

Tammy,

Congrats Girl!!

I told you he was Super nice!! I am so proud you got a meet and Greet. Sounds like great seats too!
You will relive this experience over and over..I'm so glad you wore the boots, & The Cross- something of Alan's, he had to notice that. Wonderful story about your boots of your cousins! So Touching,,,
He is just super nice and I'm so glad you got to see and meet him.. You will remember that night Forever!

Thanks for a wonderful Review , I would write more but my son is visiting his Dad.. from Nashville.
Congrats again,

Hugs, Jerrie-FL-& MS

« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 10:25:38 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
suem

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 20, 2010, 05:56:46 pm »

Tammy loved your review.....oh I felt your experience and happiness.  Congrats...Both boots signed--so awesome.  Thanks for writing such a heartfelt review.  We all dream of being lucky enough to meet the man!
Sue

country89

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 20, 2010, 09:21:35 pm »

i was so excited forapril 10th couldnt wait josh and christ done a good job but when they was getting ready for alan i was getting excited i couldnt believe where me and my dad sat at i have never ben in the pit 4th row and when the band started after when it show music videos and then the band came out and started playing and when i was standing up and he started to walk out i was like wow i have been to a lot of his shows i had never been that close before he played alot good songs and love how they seat down and played old hits and he done a good job singing great balls of fire i got my dad to go up to the stage and get some picture and after he played some of jerry lee lewis and when he signed autrographs my day had my aj cowboy hat and when i seen alan getting it i couldnt believe thta i was getting a autrograph thank u cindy for the ticket i had a good time chase
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 20, 2010, 10:20:21 pm »

Great review Chase, thanks for sharing!  Glad to hear you and your Dad had such a good time.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 21, 2010, 08:38:37 am »

Chase, you will have those memories forever.  Congratulations on the seats and signature on your hat!  Leslie
CARNAHANBI

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 26, 2010, 10:19:07 am »

We went to the concert.         It was great , really enjoyed  the new sit down set of songs,   its fells  like a family setting.          Have to agree on the parking and the long walk   was terrible.     Have been there before  and parking wasnot like that.

Living on Love     Arkansas
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: