Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 09:42:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Ft. Meyers concert  (Read 18478 times)
1452Jinxy

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 10, 2010, 12:30:45 pm »

Terry,

I was the girl sitting next to you in the 2nd row with my Mom.  (We helped with the "Goodtime" sign)  Thank you so much for giving her one of Alan's guitar pics and the song cheat sheet that was on the stage.  She was so excited and I really appreciate you helping me make a great memory with her.  She has lung cancer and this is probably the last concert we will get to go to together.  So thanks so much!!   Smiley

By the way Alan ROCKED!!!!  This was my first concert and it was wonderful! 

Jeri

suem

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 10, 2010, 12:34:55 pm »

Have fun Lindilu.......hope you get your pictures of the bus and to the stage!

Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 10, 2010, 03:35:19 pm »

Terry thanks for the wonderful review of the concert.
Love that he talked a lot.
Elaine

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 10, 2010, 09:29:15 pm »

Alan had one of his tarilers park at the Arena where you could see it right in front side...Right in view of the door...Alan did sign some autographs last nite for awhile...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: April 10, 2010, 10:52:47 pm »

Jinxy, Haven't met you but I'm Jeri too or Jerrie. I put Jeri for short...
Terry always is so good to do things for others..I'm glad you got to do something special for your Mom.That will be a Memory to keep for you forever..

All of Alan's Fans I have met have been mostly at UCF, Sue, Louann, Terry, Dizzy & twin Sister, Jinx said hello.., sharon
Sue and her daughter were so sweet, enjoying standing together making a memory.. Sue I still have those photos and if I can will get one framed and mail to you. If my hubby ever gets well enough to go on with our lives..

Dizzy, the Truck sounds nice , so glad you got to see it and that Alan did sign some..

I love to hear that man talk.. the show tomorrow will be a lot of talking on at 9am, so be sure and watch it Everyone.
I posted about it here somehwere.
Goodnight all, Jerrie
Nice meeting you Jeri...another Jeri ha!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
Lindilu

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 11:28:02 pm »

yall read my review on atlanta concert! I got to the stage and he signed my hat! I am so so so so happy!

Alan is a good man to take the time to make our day! Never saw his haulers, but the autograph was well worth the trade! LOL!

woohoo!  Lindi Lu

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 14, 2010, 02:29:36 pm »

Terry & Mommo, thanks for the great reviews.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 14, 2010, 07:39:25 pm »

Terry thank you for another great review.  I love reading them.  momof thank you for your review too and I am glad you got free tickets. I would like to welcome you to the fan club if you are new.  Take Care    nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 15, 2010, 10:27:14 am »

Terry, thanks for the great review, you always know how to put it in words...
I felt the excitement just by reading it, as if I was there!

AJ IS THE BEST
Henry

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 08:13:28 am »

Alan Jackson fan in Ky would like to know what song to look for to go to the stage if I can get tickets close enough to the stage.  I would die if I won meet and greet or front row the 5th row has been the closest I have been. Also can you tell me what song he starts his encore with.  Thanks Kathy in the Bluegrass state
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 09:53:11 am »

He started with Gone Country and and finished the encore with Great Balls of Fire.
               He sang 21 full song and  10 sit down songs with the band and you will love every
              minutes of the show.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 09:55:29 am »

What I was telling you was the night he was in Orlando.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: