Alan Jackson
May 21, 2024, 01:55:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fans how do you like Alan's New Freight Train?  (Read 10569 times)
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 16, 2010, 07:30:14 pm »

Please be sure and check out ;

FAN CLUB Member" SOMEBODY" ... A Fan's Review of "Freight Train" 
It is a great Review!!!

Carol,
I know Alan came up the hard way, like  others from that many years ago. That tape was just to give him a chance to be listened to by Glen Campbell & others but he still had to prove himself as a singer.He not only proved thta but also that he could write Songs and stay current, and also lasting.

His longivity is what Daughtry was wanting to ask about. The young ones now get a Video and they are like an overnight success, or some do. But will it be lasting for them. Are their voices good and music, or they just marketed like a product.
But Daughtry, when he asked Alan in the interview , about His staying power, he was really seeking his advice on how Alan managed to keep it fresh and hang in there so long. You could tell he really admired that about Alan. His Songwriting still stays freah and competes with the best of them. An amazing career for Alan..and still will go on.
This "Frieght Train" is about Life, we can all identify with. It's a great work of Art.Alan's voice compliments the Songs. That deep Bass voice and the instruments used..and how they werre used, really makes this one special .

PS_ Do you like Alan's latest Intro for next Song.."Hard Hat and A Hammer" It should get good airplay being uptempo . I also love "Every Now adn Then" also "Big Green Eyes". I think a number of these can be hits! Love the whole Album!
WE need more LOVE Songs!
Congrats on your Star to ALAN & Family there! Cindy, nice to see you with them also!

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
country89

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 01, 2010, 07:20:39 pm »

it is awesome i listen to it every day when i feel like it it is awesome
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: