Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 03:47:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Hollywood Star  (Read 65008 times)
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: March 28, 2010, 01:51:26 pm »

Nan, Burbank airport is less than 8 miles from where Alan's ceremony will be, so getting there from the airport via cab in under an hour should be no problem, barring delays of any kind.

Livin' On Love in California
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: March 28, 2010, 07:57:46 pm »

Terry and everyone going to see ALAN get his Hollywood star have a great time.  What a thrill for ALAN and his family.  Congratulations ALAN.   Take Care   nelle
« Last Edit: March 28, 2010, 08:00:45 pm by nelle » Logged

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: March 29, 2010, 07:14:59 am »

Enjoy the ceremony AJ Fans. Don't forget to take pictures.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 08, 2010, 05:48:41 am »

Enjoy the ceremony and seeing AJ on Leno and Ellen.  I tried to post a comment on the news page for the star and I'm not able to post it! Huh

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 08, 2010, 06:24:58 am »

Enjoy the ceremony and seeing AJ on Leno and Ellen.  I tried to post a comment on the news page for the star and I'm not able to post it! Huh
Sharon, your comment will be posted there. Comments are not being posted right away. Wait a day or 2 and it will be there.

Congrats to all who are going to be at the ceremony and the Jay Leno show. Enjoy yourselves!

BHR
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 06:27:02 am by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 14, 2010, 10:54:38 pm »

Wel I am not going to make it to Hollywood till Sat. evening so I will be too late for the star deal :-(  When my mom died April 3 unexpectedly it sort of eclipsed everything else so now I am working that day.  Hope the ACM's will be a great treat for us to sort of get away.  Just wish ALAN was going to be there.  I would go on the one year he doesn't sing.  Terry and all those going please send a report our way.  I am sittin here watching Leno and waiting for our fav guy!  Yee  haw!
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 15, 2010, 06:50:14 am »

Won't make it to the star ceremony, but will have my own "star" thanks to the Alan Jackson Store!!!!

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 15, 2010, 10:34:43 am »

Won't make it to the star ceremony, but will have my own "star" thanks to the Alan Jackson Store!!!!

You're so right Sharon, think I'm gonna buy that one too!!!

AJ IS THE BEST
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 15, 2010, 05:33:56 pm »

I took a walk down to Hollywood Blvd from the hotel to check things out.  They have Hollywood Blvd blocked off for a movie shoot, some sort of race car thing, tons of race cars, etc everywhere.  By the looks of things it might be blocked off tomorrow too as they have K rails everywhere.  I did see where Alan's star will be, they have it covered and saw horses over it now.  It's right in front of the Hard Rock and next to Billy Graham.  There certainly isn't much room there so I hope I can see the ceremony.  I'm going to go down there early hoping to get a good spot.  Wish all of you were here.

Livin' On Love in California
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 15, 2010, 05:39:02 pm »

Terry, hope you can get a good spot to watch.Wish i was there too.Have fun .
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 15, 2010, 05:42:51 pm »

Terry, I hope you get a good spot to watch!  Can't wait to hear all about it.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AJsTricia

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 16, 2010, 01:11:21 am »

Terry, it sounds like Alan's star is going to be in a prime location, just perfect for him.  Thanks for going down there to check it out. It helps us a lot to make us feel as if we were there also.

If you are able to take pictures, can you take picts of the surrounding crowd also? I want to get the full flavor of the event!  I am so glad you are going. It's fun for us all!

I can see me loving you forever ~ I can feel my arms around your life ~ I can taste your lips against my memory
Listen to your senses, what they have to say.
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 07:41:54 am »

Enjoy it for all of us, Terry.  We wish we could be there too.  So glad that you can be.  Leslie
Piper

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 16, 2010, 08:55:36 am »

Terry-
As you know, I would give anything to be there with you.  Unfortunately former plans made it impossible! 
I look forward to your review of the "Star" event and also your wonderful pictures!
Have a great day in Hollywood!
YEE HAW
Piper
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 16, 2010, 09:29:40 am »

Oh Terry...I am so excited for you.  I hope you get a good spot and I hope Alan sees you!
Can't wait for a review...in detail!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: