Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 09:23:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont, IL preferred seating?  (Read 44000 times)
cprieboy

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: April 27, 2010, 12:37:37 pm »

Any one else get picked for M&G?? I only see 1 person who got one. How many do they give out? I did get our seats we got row 10 Sec 1 we are happy with that. Especially after all the problems I had getting them. Still praying for a M&G.
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: April 29, 2010, 03:38:37 pm »

Anyone WIN front seats for Allstate Arena, Rosemont, IL?
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: April 29, 2010, 07:37:49 pm »

Okay ~ here's what I have for those who have received their seat assignment:

Withthebandgrl ~  Row 5

Katluvsaj ~  Section 1, Row 3

Suem ~ Section 1, Row 6

Dee572 ~ Section 1 ~ Row 6

alanjacksonfan1967 ~ Row 6----(another Lucky meet and greet winner)

Fins91 ~ Row 2 ~ Plus our Lucky gal has a Meet & Greet!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!

AlanJacksonBecky ~ Section 1 ~ Row 6

fiddleplaya1979/Ray ~ Going to be surprised like me.

SugarPlumfairy/Judy ~ Section 2 ~ Row 11

Add your name when you WhooooHoooo find out your seat assignment. Too much work and busy keeping the office running.

congrats Vicki.....  I'm so jealous!  have fun!
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 03:40:32 pm by SugarPlumFairy » Logged
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: April 30, 2010, 07:18:00 pm »

Tomorrow night's the night - I could hardly sit still at work today   LOL!!
I've been to the Allstate Arena before but never to pick up tickets from the box office/will call.  I found out today from my friend who is going with me that the box office/will call is in a building across the street from the arena on Mannheim Rd.  I would have never known that if she hadn't told me - we called and confirmed it too.   So if this is your first time picking up tickets at Allstate, be aware of this fact.   Hope I see all of you there - ENJOY!!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
fins91

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: April 30, 2010, 07:36:27 pm »

I am so excited too!  Thank you for mentioning where the will call window is at.  I don't think I have had to pick up tickets at the Allstate yet either!  Enjoy the show ~~ 
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 01, 2010, 11:14:58 am »

Kathy ~ Thank you for the information on Will Call/Box Office ~ I too would have gone to the main building. We may be taking our motor home so that would have been a pain in the butt. We haven't taken the bus out this year, so, hubby needs to do a test drive to make sure all is in working condition. i.e., air in tires, pull outs going in and out. if not we'll take the car.

I should see if we have any Glo Sticks. I had hundreds that I passed out to other fans, for the Paul McCartney's concert, when he sang a song for his wife Linda, who died from breast cancer. Maybe we can pass them to the fan club members??

Make sure everyone has all their information for Will Call. Hope to meet a few of you tonight!

AlanJacjsonFan and fins91 ~ Have a wonderful time at your M&G!!!

Does anyone know who has front row seats???

Judy
markresc

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 01, 2010, 01:08:52 pm »

If anyone is still reading this thread, the will call office is NOT accross Mannheim.  Going north on Mannheim the first stoplight past the Arena turn left on Lunt street.  There is a Target on the right and the arena on the left.  Go straight and you should see the will call sign on the right.  There is also a parking lot just past to park in.  Will call office is open and I just got my tickets.
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 01, 2010, 01:14:50 pm »

Thanks Mark for the update.  Sorry, I thought when we looked it up it had a Mannheim Rd address.  I knew it was by the Target.   Can't wait - I'm so excited now.  Only a few more hours!!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
markresc

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 01, 2010, 01:25:58 pm »

I know exactly what you mean about can't wait.  Wife and I are ready.  We are staying at a holiday in express on Mannheim.  To kill time I walked up Mannheim to the will call.  Now I don't know what I can do - take a nap I guess. LOL
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: May 01, 2010, 03:15:20 pm »

I've been online trying to find where this will call was!!! Thanks for the posting where to go. Now I have to pop in the shower and RUN!!!!!   

I'm on the phone with Ticketmaster and they are saying there is a Will Call inside the Arena. Now I'm really going to go nuts.
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5]
  Print  

Jump to: