Alan Jackson
April 28, 2024, 03:15:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  
Author Topic: Rosemont, IL preferred seating?  (Read 43996 times)
fins91

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: April 01, 2010, 01:16:12 pm »

Not yet, I'm still checking my email practically hourly!!  Can't wait to find out!  We have a gorgeous day here in Illinois today.  Outside working in the flower beds listening to Alan's awesome new cd!! 
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: April 01, 2010, 01:45:52 pm »

Yes the weather is absolutely gorgeous! We have the windows opened and everything needs to tied down, it's quite windy but the fresh air feels great!

Sue ~ great seats! I can't wait till the show!
alanjacksonfan1967

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: April 01, 2010, 03:05:25 pm »

Recieved my email from the fan club about my seats ..YEEHAW ROW 6 NOT BAD AFTER ALL THE TROUBLE I HAD TRYING TO GET THEM .wEBSITE DOWN AND NOT KNOWING HOW TO BUY 2 TICKETS AT A TIME ..THANK YOU FAN CLUB FOR THE GREAT SEATS YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: April 01, 2010, 07:19:36 pm »

I haven't gotten my e-mail yet - it's killing me.  But, I will be patient awhile longer. 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: April 02, 2010, 05:47:43 pm »

ME too :-) ~ I better go back to church and after I pray for all the right things, I'll pray for me.
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: April 06, 2010, 08:14:42 pm »

Sent another e-mail to Cindy and she answered today.  I'm so excited!!!   Section 1, Row 3 - WOOYOO!!  Thanks Cindy & fan club!  Only 3 1/2 weeks to go!   

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2010, 02:34:18 pm »

I never did hear where my seats are for Rosemont and have e-mailed twice.  I know I have tickets and they went through my credit card already.  Guess I will just be surprised that night.  Fingers crossed for good seats.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
suem

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2010, 09:30:45 pm »

Maybe you are getting front row seats?Huh??  or a meet and greet Becky.

fins91

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: April 08, 2010, 07:00:07 am »

Yes, maybe you will get front row or the meet & greet!  I received my email a couple of days ago and was very lucky to get 2nd row.  Be patient, good things may come your way!! Good luck!
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: April 08, 2010, 05:16:33 pm »

I'd rather wait for a Meet & Greet or Front Row!! :-)  I'm just so happy to be seeing Alan for the second time. I had so much fun at his last concert last Spring, where he autographed my life size poster. As I've stated before, I'm a BIG Paul McCartney fan and Jimmy Buffett but it's Alan's TIVO recordings that are never erased. It's a joy to see music artists who embrace their fans and Alan is one of the BEST. You can't be in a bad mood or not smile singing along with Alan and listening to his music.

Twenty-Three days till Alan comes to Rosemont!
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: April 12, 2010, 12:20:02 pm »

Nineteen days till Alan comes to Allstate Arena ~ YEE HAW! But whose counting? lol  :-)
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2010, 07:52:32 pm »

Anyone else hear anything on seat assignment? AJ will be on Leno tonight and Ellen tomorrow and THE MAN receives his STAR Friday. What a terrific week for Alan and his family and friends and of course his fans!
Hope the weather is nice in CA. for the STAR event.
withthebandgrl

View Profile
« Reply #42 on: April 16, 2010, 10:01:50 pm »

I found out a couple weeks ago that we got 5th row seats Smiley can't wait for this concert, also put in for a meet and greet! anyone know how may FC members go back for that?
suem

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: April 20, 2010, 05:57:44 pm »

Anyone got front row seats or a meet and greet?  It's only about 11 days away...Yeehaw!

SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: April 21, 2010, 02:22:05 pm »

I know nothing ~ sitting here playing my music or watching the country videos countdown while doing paperwork.

Eleven nights till we all see AJ ~ WhoooooooHooooooooo!!!

Does Alan play the same set list in every city or does he play different songs, depending upon his mood?

Can we make a list of where everyone is sitting and your name for those of us who only go to a handful of his concerts, so we can meet one another? Maybe we can copy and paste previous list and add your name to it.

Thanks.

(((Worldpeace n love))),
Judy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5
  Print  

Jump to: