Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 04:34:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel's Alan Jackson Promo Poster  (Read 16074 times)
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: February 17, 2010, 10:45:03 pm »

WAAAAH!  I called four Cracker Barrels and all of them had already thrown it away :-(
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: February 18, 2010, 01:42:42 pm »

WAAAAH!  I called four Cracker Barrels and all of them had already thrown it away :-(

That's such a waste. Can't believe they wouldn't have considered giving to even one of their employees. If I were you I wouldn't visit that Cracker Barrel location again. Really doesn't make sense to throw anything away.  If they would have just not thrown it into the trash.... Sounds like CEO needs to have a talk with their management of that location.  Sorry for you okiejacksonfan! 
Did you order the new FREIGHT TRAIN CD from the fan club yet? You might want to do that, maybe it'll arrive autographed? Just the luck of the draw on the autographs.  I've got my order in..
January

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: February 19, 2010, 01:17:58 pm »

I am still being told by both of the managers at the ones near me that Corporate has not told them what they can do with them - I have even called Corporate and gotten no reply as of yet.  Have my name on both of them tho if they let them go.  I agree it is stupid to pitch them -

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: February 19, 2010, 05:54:38 pm »

I ask the manager that stocks the supplies for the store ...I had no problem ..Okie as much as you bought they should be glad to give it to you...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
January

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: February 23, 2010, 03:19:43 pm »

Just returned from the Maumee Cracker Barrel - Alan was in the front passenger seat the whole way home! Thanks, Tommie!  (the manager --who used to attend the elementary school where I volunteered for 20 years) -

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Piper

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: February 23, 2010, 08:27:16 pm »

January and Dizzy-
CONGRATS to both of you on getting the neat Alan Jackson Cracker Barrel poster. 
I am still trying to get one, but so far no luck!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 23, 2010, 10:54:20 pm »

Piper are you coming to Fan Fair this year....I will be in Nashville and go to the shows hoping Alan will be in one.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
January

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2010, 10:28:18 am »

Piper - I would call the one in Traverse City - nobody up there is going to ask for it but I'd do it quick - they all were notified yesterday that they could give them away.

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: