Alan Jackson
May 05, 2024, 05:43:45 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Cracker Barrel's Alan Jackson Promo Poster  (Read 16072 times)
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« on: February 01, 2010, 07:38:51 pm »

Cracker Barrel took Alan's promo poster down today and I was lucky enough to receive it. It's now hanging up on Alan's wall. LOVE it!  Sometimes it pays to be at the right place at the right time! Yee Haw!
« Last Edit: February 01, 2010, 07:41:44 pm by alotaboutlivin » Logged
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2010, 04:02:10 am »

Congratulations on the Promo Poster. I was in Cracker Barrel today and noticed it was down. They took Alan's down and put up Bluegrass/Gospel group Dailey and Vincent since they have a new album out. I wish I would have thought to ask about the poster. I will stop by tomorrow and ask, can't hurt. Enjoy your poster!!!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: February 02, 2010, 02:36:01 pm »

Enjoy your proma picture.Glad you were in
the right place at the right time.
Elaine

ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: February 02, 2010, 04:38:15 pm »

Way to go!!! I wish I had one !!!  You were lucky enoug to be there at the right time !!!  I'm sure ours is gone already too!!!  I will go by and see !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: February 02, 2010, 10:00:36 pm »

IN NOVEMBER MY HUSBAND ASK THE MGR. AT CRACKER BARREL FOR ALAN'S PROMO POSTER & SHE TOLD HIM, "I'LL PUT YOUR NAME ON IT & WHEN WE TAKE IT DOWN I WILL CALL YOU".  YESTERDAY SHE CALLED THAT MY ALAN POSTER WAS DOWN, SO I WENT TO GET IT TODAY.  IT'S NOW HANDING IN MY OFFICE WITH THE REST OF MY ALAN COLLECTION.  LOVE IT!

GLAD IN COLORADO!!!
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: February 03, 2010, 02:15:45 pm »

Congratulations Gladys.  Nice Birthday present, huh?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: February 03, 2010, 08:05:01 pm »

Cracker Barrel in Somerset, KY told me that they sold allot of Alan's items and it was a great success.  Which we all new it would be because Alan Jackson's music is the best! Yee Haw!
January

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: February 03, 2010, 09:11:11 pm »

I have my request in for the promo poster as well here in Toledo - the manager told me she has to see if they will let her give it away or if they will make her throw it away due to licensing - am I too old for dumpster diving? I think not if it comes to that......

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: February 03, 2010, 10:39:14 pm »

alotaboutlivin  I am so happy for you for getting that ALAN JACKSON Promo Poster.   WOW what a treasure to have forever.     Take Care  HUGS   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
January

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: February 03, 2010, 10:50:27 pm »

Gladys got the poster, nelle, but you are right it is a treasure!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: February 04, 2010, 08:45:37 am »

congrats to those of you lucky enough to get the poster.  Definitely, a keeper.  Leslie
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: February 04, 2010, 11:49:52 am »

Gladys congratulations  on getting the poster. Great BIRTHDAY GIFT  and TREASURE.   I hope you can get one too January.
Take Care To both of you      nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: February 04, 2010, 12:21:02 pm »

Congrats to those of you who got or are getting the poster. I got some really nice things from Alan's Collection- It was very high quality stuff- just what you would expect from a high quality & classy guy like Alan.

alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2010, 08:56:53 pm »

I have my request in for the promo poster as well here in Toledo - the manager told me she has to see if they will let her give it away or if they will make her throw it away due to licensing - am I too old for dumpster diving? I think not if it comes to that......

I would think ALL Cracker Barrels would have the same policy. I hope you get it, you should. You really should mention to him that the Cracker Barrel in Somerset, KY was pleased to give it to a appreciative Alan Jackson fan. Really, the manager sounds like a JERK!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: February 17, 2010, 10:36:20 pm »

I just want to let you know I also got one of the pictures
                                  I ask if I could have the picture when they take it down
                                   and when I went in they had it waiting for me...They were
                                   very nice ....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: