Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 01:55:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: ALERT: CMHOF INDUCTION PRESENTATION  (Read 4400 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: October 12, 2017, 03:45:59 pm »

For those of us who are not going to be able to be at the CMHOF Induction Medal Presentation on the 22nd of this month, here's some good news. The presentation will be live streamed at countrymusichalloffame.org starting at 3pm. Mark it on your calendars: Oct.22nd @ 3:00pm. This info is not posted yet on their website but I subscribe to their digital newsletter and I just received this news this morning. I will post more info here as I find/get them

Countryfan267, I saw and read your post and my apologies for putting this ahead of it. I don't know about the fan club posting anything with regards to your question about winning a seating spot at the CMHOF induction ceremony. However, under OFF TOPIC I posted a sweepstakes the CMHOF held last June giving fans opportunity to win a seating spot at the ceremony, among other things. My post is still there and I'm sure that contest is over. Have you checked it from the fan club's Facebook page? That maybe where that info you're looking for was posted. I don't have Facebook account so I would not know for sure. I hope, though, that seeing the presentation at least on live stream will lift your spirit up a bit.

BHR

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 21, 2017, 06:27:30 pm »

I hope you are all reading this. The live streaming time for the CMHOF Red Carpet and Medallion Ceremony have been changed. The time I previously posted was from the CMHOF newsletter I received in my email the day the live streaming was announced. Here are the new times: Red Carpet - 4:00PM; Medallion Ceremony - 6:00PM. Here's the link to the viewing and listening page at the CMHOF website:

http://countrymusichalloffame.org/ContentPages/live-streaming#.WevP-WiPJeV

Enjoy the viewing!

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 22, 2017, 11:28:27 am »

yes I saw it on there  yesterday  have to look today  for the times again

Gone  Country    Arkansas
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 22, 2017, 12:39:04 pm »

click on the site it well tell you how long till the streamingg starts

Gone  Country    Arkansas
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 22, 2017, 08:02:03 pm »

thought we wasnot going to see it it kept sayingbe back momentarly   so glad we was able to see it  and  Loretta  lynn was great after having a stroke

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: