Alan Jackson
April 29, 2024, 10:13:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Meet and Greets  (Read 5069 times)
lsu15

View Profile
« on: August 01, 2017, 10:47:53 am »

can someone please let me know, if Alan does Meet and Greets for his tour? Also if he does, how do I go about getting them?
Laura1013

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2017, 10:18:57 pm »

I was wondering the same thing. That's #1 thing on my bucket list to be able to meet him.
Julz

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 30, 2017, 07:30:42 pm »

hey -- i like that bucket list... I will join you.....
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 07, 2017, 08:33:05 pm »

As far as I know Alan hasn't done meet and greets for a few years.
Laura1013

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 08, 2017, 05:34:06 pm »

That's too bad, we  can't afford those VIP and only the highest package includes a meet and greet. We're going to his concert tonight in St. Charles, Mo. Our seats are Ok, just wished he would give away back stage passes.  Looking forward to his concert tonight. Yee Haw
« Last Edit: September 08, 2017, 07:03:15 pm by Laura1013 » Logged
Laura1013

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 08, 2017, 05:35:01 pm »

That's too bad, we  can't afford those VIP and only the highest package includes a meet and greet. We're going to his concert tonight in St. Charles, Mo. Our seats are Ok, just wished he would give away back stage passes.  Looking forward to his concert tonight. Yes Haw
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 12, 2017, 11:22:34 am »

they stopped doing meet greets a few years ago

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 25, 2017, 07:03:30 pm »

Please Look Under the FAQ if you are a member of Alan Fan club & it should tell you.
I was lucky to get mine, I had gone to numerous Concerts before getting them. it happened at a most wonderful time. we were Home in the MS house, as my Mother was about to pass.

Meeting Alan made me feel so much better. His great manners & being a gentleman. his calm talking to me. I had taken his music to My mom to listen to, the Gospel & she loved it. Alan never knew about Mom but

Thanks Alan for the Meeting with you, before my Mom died later.. I will be forever Grateful. I didn't even tell
 Him l loved his music or Song Writing , I was in such awe of his presence. I will Remember this time w/Alan FOREVER. He is the real Deal,  as a person & Those beautiful Songs. Not pretentious at all. Love him.. I am an older woman btw. but I was treated with such , well it was just my honor to meet him.

Jerrie(Hometown MS)
« Last Edit: September 29, 2017, 05:17:28 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: