Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 08:20:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Terry Moretz  (Read 12168 times)
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« on: October 13, 2015, 08:33:00 am »

To all the many  AJ fans that know Terry from California -  just wanted to give you all an update on how Terry is  doing.    As many of you know she has been sick for the last year and has been going for treatments.

I am sorry to say that Terry and her family need our prayers -  Terry is not doing very well - she is currently in hospice at home.

Please keep her and her family in your thoughts and prayers.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 13, 2015, 10:54:41 am »

I am so sorry to hear that - will continue prayers for her and her family.  Thanks for the update.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 13, 2015, 02:24:20 pm »

Thanks, LOUIEFL, for the update on Terry. So sorry to hear it. Continued thoughts and  prayers are being sent to her and her family. Been missing her here.

BHR

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 14, 2015, 02:54:28 am »

Sorry to hear that bad news . We are going out in Dec hope I can go see her.
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2015, 12:16:12 pm »

Thanks  LOUIEFL  for the update..   Our  thoughts and prayers  are with her and the family.    So sorry to hear that,  she was so sweet and helpful  at  the concerts from the day we meet her.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2015, 07:53:59 pm »

I visited Terry at her home last weekend.  She is not using her computer so she asked me to let everyone know how much she appreciates all of the prayers and support she has received from so many AJ friends. 

As LOUIEFL requested, please continue sending your positive thoughts and prayers for Terry and her family.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2015, 08:44:16 am »

Thanks Louann and Teresa for the update on Terry.  She and her family are in my prayers.  As Dee said Terry was so helpful to all the fans who had the privilege of meeting her. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 18, 2015, 02:04:08 pm »

Terry,  I am not on here as much as I was in the past.  I am sorry to hear you are not very well.  My prayers and thoughts are with you. 

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 25, 2015, 01:38:38 pm »

Thanks for posting this. I have been wondering why she hasn't posted.. So very sorry to hear of Terry being In Hospice, so shocked.. Terry introduced me to Members of Alan's Band & we saw her at Many, Many Concerts.

Terry if you are reading this, I am sending our Prayers for You & Yours. I really believe in the Power of Prayer..
God Bless You Terry and I Love you , Hugs to You too.... Jerrie

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2015, 11:29:15 am »

Not on here very much, so I just read this.  Sorry to hear this, I am friends with her on Facebook so I have been following her and sending love and prayers from Canada.

Thanks for the update.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2015, 06:27:46 pm »

It is with deep sorrow that I have to report that Terry passed today.😢😢😢😢😢😢

She has left behind several friends, will always remember the fun times at the AJ shows!

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 31, 2015, 02:25:03 am »

My deepest condolence to all the people she left behind..
I, too.., have a good memory of her
Loved you Terry, you'd been considered as one of my best friends ever..

May you rest in Peace!!!

AJ IS THE BEST
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 31, 2015, 08:44:37 pm »

Louann, thanks informing us all of Terry's passing. I am so sadden to hear it. My family and I have met her only three times but she made a big impression on us and we appreciated the friendship she gave us. The first time we met her, she caught a couple of guitar picks, I believe, during Alan's concert and she gave our autistic son, Michael, one of them to his delight. She told him to take good care of it. The second time we saw her at another venue, my husband had taken Michael to the rest room and Terry handed me another guitar pick and made me promise to give it to Michael when he came back. Smiley At the end of the concert Terry stopped by where we were seated and asked Michael if I gave him the guitar pick and he gave her an ear to ear grin as he said yes and thank you. The last time we saw her at yet another venue, Michael saw and recognized her and pointed her out to me. They waved at each other and she then approached us and asked Michael if he still have the guitar picks she has given him. . .he still does. I had to apologize to her as I did not immediately recognized her. She was such a sweet lady and full of spirit. Thank you for the fond memories that will forever be treasured, Terry. You are going to be sorely missed by many. I already do. Rest now in peace, our friend.

Prayerful and heartfelt condolences to Terry's family and friends as they all grieve.

BHR
« Last Edit: October 31, 2015, 08:51:31 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 01, 2015, 03:13:53 pm »

It is with deep sorrow that I have to report that Terry passed today.😢😢😢😢😢😢

She has left behind several friends, will always remember the fun times at the AJ shows!
Oh No... I'm so sorry to hear this Louann. As you know we saw Terry at Many Concerts & we sat near you and Your friend. Sue came over to talk to Terry & All of us.. a happy memory of her..She was a sweet person
and she got me to that stage once & stood with me to be near Alan & The Band, also Sharon did too.
So sorry for her Family and she will be sorely missed. I thought of her with Prayers and Love as a Fan.
Such sad news..I had not been on recently due to my & my dear Husband's Health problems & was shocked to read about this just not a long while back & I am really shocked she was this Ill & left us so fast..

My condolences to her & all those who loved Terry.Prayers & Love to all Fans who knew her..Hugs, Jerrie
So shocked , so sudden... But those who knew her better, it's a loss for sure..so sad...

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 02, 2015, 01:28:58 pm »

So sad to hear this. Terry was so helpful and fun to be with at the  ALAN  Jackson concerts.    Prayers to her  family.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: