Alan Jackson
March 28, 2024, 04:06:29 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Terry Moretz  (Read 12167 times)
LovinThemHoleyJeans

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: November 04, 2015, 07:21:03 am »

I am creating a photo collage in memory of Terry to introduce her "AJ family" to her loved ones.

Terry attended over 130 Alan Jackson concerts and met so many great people along the way. I want her family to know how many lives she touched!

If you met Terry and have a photo with her that you would like to share ... email it to me at [email protected] by Friday, November 13th. Also include where you live, because I am guessing she has friends in all 50 states (or almost!) and several countries too!

I will make a poster size collage with all of the photos and send it to California for her memorial service.

Please let me know if you will be participating so I can plan ahead.

Thank you!
Teresa

Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: November 04, 2015, 12:06:33 pm »

If I can get it to work for me. I have photos of Terry many times. Not sure how to send them. Not sure I'm up to it  being ill but I loved Terry and I wish her Family knew how she inspired so many people to enjoy the concerts.
Jerrie from MS & FL
I might be able to post on here, some of her photos, not sure...

UPDATE- Sorry I wasn't able to locate my Photos w/Terry. I had lots of photos disappear from a sight that was free but now is under FACEBOOK. I wasn't notified. so sorry. They were such great photos & she was w/Louann
Sue & others we knew here. I have many of Dean & Mazie at George Jones Birthday. we talked. I still miss them & I Pray for Terry. A Huge loss for Alan's Concerts.. But she enjoyed them all.
 God Bless All You Fans. Jerrie
« Last Edit: November 05, 2015, 11:09:49 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: November 04, 2015, 12:57:17 pm »

My deepest sympathy goes out to Terry's family & friends.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: November 04, 2015, 01:01:18 pm »

So sorry to hear this. I didn't know her but read that name many times over the years as an Alan Jackson fan. Saw it mant times on messageboards. Prayers to the family and friends.

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: