Alan Jackson
April 18, 2024, 11:46:52 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Fanclub seats tomorrow  (Read 11435 times)
bflyindi

View Profile
« on: October 20, 2014, 04:31:45 pm »

So the fan club seats one sale tomorrow, is it 10 cst?
sjamison72

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: October 20, 2014, 05:32:26 pm »

I believe its 10:00 AM in the time zone of the venue.
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 20, 2014, 06:00:09 pm »

this point under the VIP ticket guidelines:

One (1) Premium Reserved ticket in the rows 2-15 of the Lower Bowl or (1) General Admission Pit ticket

Does this mean fan club members won't be closer than Row 15?
bflyindi

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 20, 2014, 07:15:36 pm »

I read venue but also central time so I think it's fanclub time, I hope??
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 20, 2014, 07:43:06 pm »

will we click on the presale link in today's email... to get into the sale?

won't we need a code for the Ticketmaster site

Or will be get a new email tomorrow with a code?

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 21, 2014, 07:31:17 am »

I did not receive an email on this event HuhHuhHuh?  I friend told me this AM, I think it stinks that they don't give us a week notice like they use to.   Tickets go on sale at 10 AM EST or at the time zone where the venue is located is what is stated on the ticket site.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
arfelin1

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 21, 2014, 09:08:57 am »

Where is the offer code for fan club members located?
arfelin1

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 21, 2014, 09:55:01 am »

found it thanks!
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 21, 2014, 10:29:45 am »

The time is CST , which is where South Dakota is.It says the time where the venue is.

I got my ticket, I am so beyond happy !! Now to wait until May 2, I can't believe he is actually going to a small college town just a 45 min drive for me. I have wished for this for so long, I'm afraid I will wake and find it just a dream.
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 21, 2014, 10:31:21 am »

I forgot to post the code if anyone needs it, it is:

AJ25YRS
Music44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 21, 2014, 02:03:42 pm »

Duchess,
Did you get a VIP package ?  If  not, how close were you able to get seats?    Just wondering if all the close seats are VIP. 

I'll be ordering during the pre sale on the 28 th  for the NC concert.  i, too, was surprised he's coming to Wilmington to  the Cape Fear Community College venue rather than the more metropolitan areas such as Charlotte or Raleigh.  But, I'm not complaining....Wilmington is close enough!

I'm glad you got your tickets!!!
I'm getting ready to leave for Nashville for tomorrow night's concert and a few days visiting there.  Am so excited to see AJ at CMHOF!!!

Music44

Music44
Shelly1179

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: October 21, 2014, 03:26:48 pm »

Hey everyone! I just joined the fan club yesterday to get the presale code because Alan was finally coming back to SC. I bought tickets this morning for my mom and me, and I'm super excited. I saw Alan back in 2001 at Williams-Brice in Columbia, SC when he was a part of the George Strait Fest, and it was awesome. When I tried to get tickets this morning in the regular fan seats, it was GA pit or several rows back on the floor.  My mom didn't want to stand for hours and I was worried about seeing over the pit with floor seats, so we splurged and got the lower vip package.  We have 2nd row right beside the stage in the lower bowl for the Greenville show and we can't wait to see Alan!
 Cheesy
Duchess

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: October 22, 2014, 04:39:47 pm »

I got tickets on the ground floor, row 2 seat 9, they won't be the best if they have a pit, but it will be fine, just glad I will see him!! It has been on my wish list for so long.
Tazgirl2010

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: October 25, 2014, 10:38:17 pm »

Could someone tell me if all the front row VIP tickets are in the standing room only pits? Want front row because husbands knees are bad, and he can't stand for very long. I know if we have tickets anywhere else he can't see because of everyone standing when Alan is on stage. Hoping to get tickets for Augusta, ga or Greenville, sc. Never been to either place so I have no idea how the stage is set up and where I need to get tickets so husband can enjoy show without his Knees giving out.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: October 26, 2014, 05:50:16 pm »

Could someone tell me if all the front row VIP tickets are in the standing room only pits? Want front row because husbands knees are bad, and he can't stand for very long. I know if we have tickets anywhere else he can't see because of everyone standing when Alan is on stage. Hoping to get tickets for Augusta, ga or Greenville, sc. Never been to either place so I have no idea how the stage is set up and where I need to get tickets so husband can enjoy show without his Knees giving out.

Tazgirl2010, I, too would like to get tickets for the Augusta show for my family and I but also have concerns about the seating situation with the standing only PIT section clearly showing in the seating chart (the link is below); not sure if they will give chairs in that section to those who might need them, but even if that is the case, your view will still be block by those who are standing. While your husband have knees problem, I have lower back problem and can't stand for too long either. I wish they will get rid of the standing only in the Pit section as it's not at all fair to a lot of concert goers who pays for the same best seats price but having their views of the stage and Alan and the Strayhorns obstructed by those standing at the PIT section. The VIP seats section are not indicated in the chart so I have no idea ether where they will be. But the seating chart should be able to help you decide, by looking at the section number you'll be offered, if it is the best section/area for you and your husband to be seated at. I wish you the best of luck on your ticket purchase.

http://www.augustaentertainmentcomplex.com/aec_events/alan-jackson/

BHR

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: