Alan Jackson
April 20, 2024, 09:01:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Fanclub seats tomorrow  (Read 11437 times)
Tazgirl2010

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 26, 2014, 10:23:48 pm »

Thanks, will try the link! Wish they would show more on seating charts than they do! I have been to only a couple of concerts, so I'm a greenhorn! Lol. For me it's not an issue, but hubby wants to go to, and if he Enjoys concert it will not be hard for me to talk him into going to another! We saw Alan at Hall of fame 10/8/14 and we had a great time. I told him how the seating was at George Strait concert in Atlanta, and how everyone stands up and even if we got seats on the floor we would have to stand to see anything, so he said we needed to get Front row so he wouldn't have to stand to see. Want to go But have to get seats where he can see too
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 27, 2014, 07:14:15 pm »

Thanks, will try the link! Wish they would show more on seating charts than they do! I have been to only a couple of concerts, so I'm a greenhorn! Lol. For me it's not an issue, but hubby wants to go to, and if he Enjoys concert it will not be hard for me to talk him into going to another! We saw Alan at Hall of fame 10/8/14 and we had a great time. I told him how the seating was at George Strait concert in Atlanta, and how everyone stands up and even if we got seats on the floor we would have to stand to see anything, so he said we needed to get Front row so he wouldn't have to stand to see. Want to go But have to get seats where he can see too

I hear you. . .the seating situation. It doesn't look like my family and I will be going to the Augusta show after all and it's kind of depressing. Hopefully, Alan will schedule one in the Atlanta area or even his hometown of Newnan, It will be absolutely great for us. We've seen Alan's concerts a few times since 1996 and missed out on a few for one reason or another. Though the last time we were at his concert was just last year, I was kind of hoping we'll be able to get to go this time too. Lucky for both of you to have been on the !0/8 show at the CMHOF. We missed that and the second one too because they were done in the middle of the week. I hope you'll be able to get the right and best seats for you and your husband. Again, best of luck to you. 

BHR

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: October 28, 2014, 12:09:08 am »

the pit area is all standing    there is no chairs in the pit area

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: