Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 12:20:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: April Thread-Drop by for a visit  (Read 11937 times)
HariAJFan

View Profile
« on: April 01, 2013, 07:02:34 am »

Hello, Friends. It is finally beginning to look like Spring.And some exciting things going on with Alan- release of Precious Memories11, concert tour & a beautiful book called Sweetbriar.
We are doing fine here in GA. How are the rest of you?

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: April 01, 2013, 07:17:23 am »

Just one more thing. Hubby brought me Country Weekly from the mail box & as he handed it to me he said "There's Your Man."

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 01, 2013, 11:47:58 am »

Just one more thing. Hubby brought me Country Weekly from the mail box & as he handed it to me he said "There's Your Man."
Harriet I hope you are well and All the Fans. Love Alan's Photo you have above..Great to see him on Country weekly too! We went when Alan Introduced the first "Precious Memories", it was filmed by Gac I think too, but his family and both Alan's Mom & "Nisey's mom were there. They looked so happy, also his Girls were there & Mattie sang along with Dad in her seat, "Nisey "was there too . It was a great time. I simply love this second one also. The music and Harmony  w/the Wrights and Alan's voice never sounded better. It will be a hit I'm sure with all his Fans and a good Gift for anyone.. Everyone take care and enjoy ! Jerrie
« Last Edit: April 02, 2013, 10:21:14 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 01, 2013, 01:03:13 pm »

Happy April - we are having a bit of a chilly day after some wonderful 60 deg days.  But the sun is shining and it's supposed to warm up later this week. 
Spent the morning at the car dealership getting work done on my car - I have a 2002 Altima with 164,700 miles on it and I want to keep a bit longer.  It's been a wonderful car and I've had no trouble with it - but must keep it running good.

Thanks for starting the April thread Harriet. 
So excited for Precious Memories II - it's a wonderful album as only Alan can do them.  The Country Weekly was great too.  Nice story & great pictures.

Opening day for the Cubs - hope springs eternal! 

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2013, 07:00:25 am »

Hello everybody,

Beautiful sunny weather in Belgium, but o so cold strong wind! 45°F/ 9°C is the temperature but with the wind it feels much colder. Brrr!
I got my cd this morning and i'm ready to put him in my cd-player right know.

Have a nice day folks.
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2013, 07:36:46 am »

Lovely greetings from all of you.  I have my Volume II CD and almost have the unfamiliar songs memorized.  I still need to sing along but that won't take long.  It's just Alan's usual beautiful and the Wrights are a very nice addition.  GAC - do a concert for us and televise it and make a DVD so we can purchase it.

Happy Spring if it ever gets here in MI

Alanfan
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 02, 2013, 08:58:15 am »

; Bill the more you play the album the better it gets this is good gospel
'music...You will love it in time for sure....
Bill I live it the north part of Florida but we are having summer weather'
you would love it I am sure...will be seeing Alan in St Augustine Fla in May 17th...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: April 02, 2013, 10:30:57 am »

Dizzy, so happy you will get to go to St. Augustine. I have simply given up on outdoor events due to my asthma. It has been severe recently, so I will stick to indoor only. I hate to limit myself, Loving this wonderful weather!
Playing Alan's New "Precious MemoriesII" ,and Loving all the Songs more and more, as you said .The Video's are Great!Take care Fans, Jerrie

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: April 02, 2013, 11:56:54 pm »

Hello again. We're having beautiful weather but a cold front came in Tuesday & it will to the beach for a couple ] Hoping we don't get any dangerous storms.

How is it where all of you get power?After the storms it seems like it is very quiet.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: April 03, 2013, 12:22:57 am »

Hi everyone    In arkansas we are having the rainy weather to,  and today a cold front came threw  is to be cold for a few days.        No heavy rain or storms yet  so no power outages.           Love the new gospel cd have played it alot.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: April 03, 2013, 05:49:19 am »

Happy April!  Thanks for starting the April thread Harriet.  It is so good to see your posts.

We are having beautiful weather here in SC.  I've been listening to my Precious Memories II cd also.

Jean, hope it's warmed up some for you.  Are you still riding your bicycle? 

Dizzy glad to hear you are going to the St. Augustine concert.  I'm not planning on going to any of them this time. 

Y'all have a great day.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 06, 2013, 04:48:18 am »

Hello, AJ Friends. I love the new gospel album. And excited that Alan is getting such a positive reaction to it. It is nice that there are already 2 videos.
I am in full blown reaction to the pollen- nose stuffy, itching everywhere & feeling like I have a cold. I know it's the pollen though.
My hubby's sister is here for a 3 week visit. She came all the way from the Middle East to visit us. She has visited one time before & I was so glad to see her. We have been talk to her on Slype & I'm  so glad she could make the trip.
« Last Edit: April 06, 2013, 04:51:20 am by HariAJFan » Logged

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2013, 04:08:23 am »

Sharon, yes i do. Weather  isn't so cold anymore but know we  have rain! Good for the  garden. lol

Harriet, have a good time with your sister in law. How is your  shoulder doing? Well i hope!

Dee, same drizzling weather in Arkansa i see!

Jerri, hope you feeling better soon (astma).

Dizzy & Bill, i like the gospel cd aswell. A lot of songs are unfamiliair to me  too

Have a nice day  everybody

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
vamp1227

View Profile WWW
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2013, 12:28:18 pm »

Hi everyone..looks like spring may finally be showing up..It was just announced Alan will be heading to my neck of the woods Sept.8th..at Verona,NY..excited  about that!!

RAY
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2013, 06:50:51 am »

Sharon, yes i do. Weather  isn't so cold anymore but know we  have rain! Good for the  garden. lol

Harriet, have a good time with your sister in law. How is your  shoulder doing? Well i hope!

Dee, same drizzling weather in Arkansa i see!

Jerri, hope you feeling better soon (astma).

Dizzy & Bill, i like the gospel cd aswell. A lot of songs are unfamiliair to me  too

Have a nice day  everybody

Jean

Hello to all. Things are going well for Alan & I'm still excited about how well Precious Memoriesll is doing. It is #4 on the Billboard Charts. Most of the songs are familiar to me & I love singing along with the album.
doing well & our weather is holding up but today there are strong thunderstorms forcast today. That is the only thing about Spring & hot weather that I don't like. We are fortunate to have a full basement to run to if the tornado alarm goes off.
Jean- my shoulder is doing better.
Love to  All.

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: