Alan Jackson
May 15, 2024, 12:18:49 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: April Thread-Drop by for a visit  (Read 11936 times)
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: April 12, 2013, 10:55:16 am »

We are fine here just thunderstorms   was all we had.              Some areas of Arkansas did get tornadoes  you may have seen on tv.           All fine here today is sunny out.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
honkeytonkpat

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: April 13, 2013, 09:53:41 am »

Hello everyone, I have not posted before I live in the UK , and have just received  my copy of Precious Memories II  its great as always. You all seem to be having the same strange weather as over here,its still very cold wet and very strong winds we all need some sunshine. I wish you all well , God Bless

PAT S.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: April 20, 2013, 08:02:48 am »

Hello Everyone (Elaine, JeanB, HariAJfan, JeriMS, January and anyone else I have missed)

I just spent the last while writing something on here.  When I went to post it.  It did not save it.  so now I am trying again.
I hope everyone is doing well.  There has been alot going on in my life between work, spending time with my grandson and health issues.
The weather has been cold and rainy. I am just looking out my window and I see light snow flurries.  It is time for summer not this stuff.
My grandson is over two years old and he is so adorable.  We have so much fun with him when we see him.
I bought Alan's Precious Moments II.  I really like it.
I can't believe where the time goes.  I used to have so much energy.  But now that I work to 5pm and my job is stressful, I am tired when I get home and don't feel like doing anything.  Also, I have been having a few health issues that I am dealing with which doesn't help.  I had high cholesterol for awhile.  Now I am on pills for high blood pressure.  My doctor says my sugars are also high.  He said I do have diabetes, but we will try to control it with losing about 10 lbs and dieting.  NOT SO EASY.  Everything you eat seems to be high on sugar, salt, fats, etc.  It's boring just eating fruit and vegetables.  Since December, my left side of my neck has been sore and stiff.  Going to physio for that.  Seems to be helping alittle.  Then in January, I got what you call "Trigger Finger".  my 2nd last finger on my right hand stays bent and locked.  It has to snap to be put in position.  It can be painful.  Ususally the worst first thing in the morning.  I am having surgery on that Monday morning.  Not fun getting older.  But I keep telling myself it is not the end of the world and there are alot of people with alot worse problems.  So count my blessings.

Well I bett go have my breakfast.  We will talk to you all soon.  Take care.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2013, 10:03:43 am »

Hello AJ fans. Here in Indianapolis, we are having another rainy day. Not good for all the folks in our state that are experiencing flood levels at their homes. I pray for them and the people in Boston and Texas. Three awful tragedies in a weeks time.

I love Alan's new gospel album and play it often. Alan is so inspirational. Take care all!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: