Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 04:17:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Louisville, kY  (Read 14022 times)
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 06:20:25 pm »

Dolly, sorry you never got your tickets.
MusicOneLive, kept telling me my email address wasn't correct. At the bottom of the page it had put in password, which I didn't have one with MOL or log in to FB. That's the only way I got my tickets.
I suppose I have gotten spoiled through the years and wanted seats closer to the stage, but I took these instead of not getting better ones.

KentuckyGirlAlanFan, I have sec 12, and row G too, we may be close to each other.

Anyway I am always glad to get to see A. J. in concert, who knows maybe I will win a M/G or front row seats. Yee Haw
« Last Edit: March 13, 2013, 07:39:34 pm by Dot » Logged

"Gone Country"  From KY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 13, 2013, 11:05:55 pm »

Yes music live is a little different than we ordered tickets befor.           But if you go threw and set up your name and password for the music live and remember it, the next time they have tickets sale on there it well be a little easier.     But sometimes ticket sales go threw ticketmaster.          I got  sec 12 row G  to this morning.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 01:18:14 pm »

I didn't realize the tickets went through M. O. L. I purchased tickets for the concert in Oct and Nov 2012 and never had to go through M.O.L.  That was the reason I didn't know I had to have a password and etc. Thought I could use the store password.
Looks like several of us have the same Sec and the same row seat.

"Gone Country"  From KY
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 14, 2013, 08:20:59 pm »

The ticket ordering has changed ,, we all got used to the store ordering of tickets.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 21, 2013, 11:37:17 am »

Wow, Louisville is only 2 hours from me but I usually go WEST at this time of the year. I will have to wait and see on this one.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: