Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 05:00:40 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: Louisville, kY  (Read 14024 times)
Dot

View Profile
« on: March 01, 2013, 06:24:52 pm »

A. J. back in KY again. Yee Haw, much closer for me this time.
Betty, get ready to meet me there, Sharon H., Maggie, Terry and anyone else who can make it.

Louisville, KY
Kentucky State Fair

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 01, 2013, 11:47:03 pm »

Dot ,I will be there.Can't wait. Dot sent you email .I am in Fla now .Hope i can get tickets for Sun at the Strayberry Fest.I came with my sister .Didnt know i was coming.
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2013, 03:59:56 pm »

The Louisville date is not on the tour page anymore. Does anybody know why?  I got so excited about going to see Alan at the state fair!
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2013, 08:33:44 pm »

I don't know why the Louisville date is no longer on the tour page either. I was also excited about going to see A. J. at the state fair. I have been there before to see him. Now, I am disappointed.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 05, 2013, 09:17:20 pm »

I think it is still there.
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2013, 04:41:58 pm »

I did a little research and found out that the official lineup of performers for the 2013 Kentucky state fair will not be announced until June. We usually don't see anything come out about the fair until the summer months. I'm thinking Alan is probably going to be at the fair, but that announcement shouldn't have been made yet. I sure hope so because I will be there!
juliaann48

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 07, 2013, 07:49:27 am »

Came on to see when the preferred seating tickets would go on sale for members and the Kentucky State Fair date of August 10th is now "gone."  I thought I had "heard" tickets were going on sale to public March 11th.  Anyone know anything about this?

Thank you!
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2013, 02:06:03 pm »

TO EVERYONE HERE WANTING TO SEE ALAN AT THE KENTUCKY STATE FAIR:

I made an inquiry (via email) regarding Alan's possible appearance at this fair and received the following response about half an hour or so ago:

You can always check our www.kystatefair.org and facebook https://www.facebook.com/kystatefair for the latest information.  We’ll be making our first concert announcement this afternoon.

I have just visited one of the links given above and the announcement has not been posted yet. But keep checking the site(s). For all of you, I hope Alan will be there.

BHR

UPDATE:
As listed now on the TOUR page, Alan will be at the Kentucky State Fair Aug. 15th. Gary Allan is opening for him. All of you going. . .ENJOY!!!!!

BHR
« Last Edit: March 08, 2013, 04:28:23 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2013, 09:11:52 pm »

BHR, thanks for the info about Louisville, maybe it was taken off of the tour page because of the wrong date to purchase tickets. Tickets are on sale now on March 18th, but I don't see any Fan Club tickets.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 08, 2013, 09:50:05 pm »

Dot, you're welcome. According to to the info on the Tour page (click on More) the Fan Club Pre-sale date will be announced later (TBA). Keep checking there.

BHR

skeetistheman

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 12, 2013, 08:06:37 pm »

Will the presale go through AJ website or will I get a code for ticketmaster?  Seen on ticketmaster that vip sales also start tomorrow.
Dolly

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 13, 2013, 10:09:47 am »

Has anyone been able to buy the presale tickets yet? I can't get in?
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 13, 2013, 10:15:30 am »

Yes, I finally got in after several times of trying, it wouldn't let me use my password, had to sign in to facebook.  I thought the time was 10:00 my time, but Louisville is an hour faster than I am. By the time I finally got signed in my seats are in row G which, I don't like but took them anyway.

"Gone Country"  From KY
Dolly

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 13, 2013, 11:28:15 am »

Thanks for answering me Dot.
I could not get into the part where you can see the tickets until my husband used his phone. The tickets were all the way back to L by the time he got in. I didn't buy them.
I didn't know we could go thru facebook. I only buy tickets when Alan is around Kentucky so I don't know the tricks.
I'm just sick.
KentuckyGirlAlanFan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 13, 2013, 03:26:32 pm »

Whoo hoo!!  Got my tickets for Louisville on my lunch break today and I'm in section 12 row G!!  I know that might not be the best to some of you guys should have been on the front row before, but I think seven rows back is pretty great!  That's the closest I've ever been at a concert. I'm so excited to get to be around all of you great Alan fans!!
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: