Alan Jackson
May 16, 2024, 10:02:02 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan in Atlanta  (Read 17296 times)
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 13, 2013, 11:20:57 pm »

Yes the set up is kinda like the store order if you set up a name and password     ahead of time.     I got confused at  first  to do the seats than I got  pit right 7.            Sometimes the ticket orders do go threw ticketmaster.    This is all new on tickets if they keep this  maybe well get better on the  way to order tickets.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
GATourist

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 14, 2013, 07:34:05 pm »

BHR, et al.....

Agreed.  Ticket purchasing was, by a long shot, not the easiest of processes.  I had an issue with my password, too (too many passwords, IMO......they should all talk to each other and be centralized, particularly for the FC members...not that hard to do!).....so I registered thru Facebook and went in that way.  I guess I just knew to do the Fast Pick vs picking seats because of a previous experience, so I went that route right off the bat and got lucky... Pit Left, Row 4, seats 1-4.  But for the record, I'm not sure there were many seats available any closer..... it looked like they were already "unavailable" before the pre-sale ever happened.  I'm not complaining, though. (at least not too  much)......

My overall rant has to do with how complicated it's become to purchase tickets online, period.... Live Nation, Ticketmaster, a handful of smaller sites here and there.  Makes you wonder who's really in control of the whole process......

I'll shut up and go away, though, if I manage to win one of those M&G's....  :-)

BM
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 14, 2013, 08:43:14 pm »

BM, LOL! . . .your last liner on if you win the M&G. I'm hoping to win the Front Row Seating tickets, though. That will certainly make for a very special birthday present for me (and my son too!). My austistic son, who is a big fan of Alan's, and before I had been, won the M&G September of 2011 at the Macon concert. I went with him to meet Alan. That was quite an experience I will never forget. Sure would love to have another chance at it.

Yep, I could not not have said it any better. I thought too that the info we had given the FC would already have been made available or directed to Live Nation. and, therefore, would no longer necessitate us to register again, which would have made it quicker to order the tickets for those of us who were doing this for the first time through Live Nation. They fooled me! But, at least we won't to have to register again the next time we order tickets from them, hopefully. You're very lucky to be in the 4th row. Congrats!

Can't wait to be at Alan's concert! Counting the days already. LOL!

BHR

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 15, 2013, 07:50:00 am »

Ditto - on the ticket ordering.  I agree you think that they could of transferred the FC members information to the other site.  It would of been nice to if we were given instructions/information on how this new process worked before we started using it.  JMO.  Hope posting this doesn't effect our changes on M&G or FRONT ROW .

I don't understand how I got in row B pass the pit area when I had them pick my seats. Which I hope to be better than in the pit back 10 rows or more. Might be better to see. When they said local time - did they mean CST or Atlanta time?  I did not go on line to order until 11a EST. Maybe that was were I went wrong.

" There's never perfect but there's faithful and true "
                   -  never to late to wanna do better -
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 15, 2013, 12:14:09 pm »

yes the time zone is hard to keep up with.     I found out the hard way when it says a time for tickets  its in the time zone where the tickets go on sale.     we are central time and thought atlanta was a hour ahead of me.   It was around 930 our time i got on.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2013, 10:48:12 pm »

Who is going to this  concert in the next few days?

LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 24, 2013, 08:25:52 am »

Louann will be there from Florida - Bringing my 6 year old niece to her first AJ show.  Then we are going to the Zoo on Saturday.  She  has been listening to AJ Music for the last 2 weeks.   Tamtoe are you coming??  Deb it will be good to see you and Bill again.  And who every else is coming.

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: April 24, 2013, 08:56:04 am »

I wish I were going. Ya'll have a GOOD TIME.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: April 24, 2013, 06:23:39 pm »

Everyone have a good time . I wish I could go ,It is my Grandson 's Birthday and i can't go.
LOUIEFL

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2013, 09:19:24 am »

Sorry you can't make it Betty, Have fun with the little one - they grow up to fast to miss their birthday's while their young.

GATourist

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 26, 2013, 02:24:43 pm »

Hi, all....... I may have an extra ticket for AJ show at Chastain tonight.

Row 4 in the Pit.  Can't beat it!

If interested, please email me directly:  [email protected]

THANKS!!

Beth
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: