Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 07:05:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating Tickets Now Available Online!  (Read 135604 times)
January

View Profile
« Reply #90 on: December 15, 2010, 09:28:19 pm »

We were all newbies at one time or another -glad to have you - hope you keep posting!   welcome to the club!

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
rachp13

View Profile
« Reply #91 on: December 16, 2010, 12:11:14 am »

the date is wrong on the email regarding the Sudbury ontario show - it is the 1st of feb. Also how do i get the password to puchase presale tickets for Sudbury - the ticketing agent is live nation?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #92 on: December 16, 2010, 07:58:32 am »

the date is wrong on the email regarding the Sudbury ontario show - it is the 1st of feb. Also how do i get the password to puchase presale tickets for Sudbury - the ticketing agent is live nation?

Rachp13, welcome to the forum. The dates in the TOUR page are the right ones. The password you'll need to order ticket(s) for an AJ concert is the password you will create yourself. As January has explained earlier, you will need to create an account at the AJFC STORE of which includes your own password. She also mentioned about needing your membership number. I don't know if she meant for members' purchase discount purposes. If so, that is no longer the coding being used. That code should be included in your membership packet. Be aware also that the store discount code may not be applied to concert tickets purchases. You could try. . .it may or may not be accepted. Hope this helps and. . . .Good Luck!

BHR
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 06:59:13 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

suzannel

View Profile
« Reply #93 on: December 16, 2010, 06:41:38 pm »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I looked briefly at some of the posts and couldn't find my answer.  I just joined today and am wanting to buy preferred seating tomorrow.  It says in the info that the log in info will be separate than the fan club info....where do I get this other log in?
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #94 on: December 16, 2010, 07:09:30 pm »

Hi everyone, I'm new to this. I looked briefly at some of the posts and couldn't find my answer.  I just joined today and am wanting to buy preferred seating tomorrow.  It says in the info that the log in info will be separate than the fan club info....where do I get this other log in?

Suzannel, as explained on some previous posts here, you will need to create an account at the AJFC STORE which includes your own password that you create yourself. Once that done, when you go to Preferred Seating page to purchase your ticket(s), that's where you'll see where you have to log in for the ticket(s) you will be purchasing.

By the way, just an FYI on the ticket purchase scheduling, the tickets sale is actually for this midnight (CST...1AM, ET), not tomorrow night,  so you might want to create an account now at the AJFC Store. I know it's confusing. Just remember that any day starts at 12 midnight. Hope these helps. Good Luck!

BHR
« Last Edit: December 16, 2010, 07:33:33 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

suzannel

View Profile
« Reply #95 on: December 16, 2010, 09:39:21 pm »

Yes, I knew about the time difference and everything, I've already got my alarm set. Thank you so much for the help!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #96 on: December 17, 2010, 01:26:49 am »

Cindy.  Thanks for letting us purchase concert tickets on line.  This is alot easier than having to fax it in.  Also, it is great that we know what seats we get.  You are doing a great job for us fans.  Much appreciated.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #97 on: December 17, 2010, 02:57:36 am »

Thank you also Cindy for allowing us to order online.  It was much easier than I thought and it is great that we know where we are sitting.  Hope it will make things easier on your end!   Great idea!

Gwen
sudburygirl

View Profile
« Reply #98 on: December 17, 2010, 08:44:21 am »

I'm not very experienced with computers and am trying to purchase tickets for Sudbury show on here and it is telling me "product not found'. I am able to purchase tickets for all the other cities except my own??? Is it sold out ? And if so, should it not just say that? i find it odd that Sudbury would be the only one sold out?? If anyone can help i'd greatly appreciate it.
Butterfly67

View Profile
« Reply #99 on: December 17, 2010, 08:58:27 am »

Hello Sudburygirl!!  Sounds like you are doing everything correct.  I too have been experiencing problems with Sudbury. For the last hour or so I get "Product not found" when trying to order tickets for the Sudbury show.  I'm starting to think it might be problems with the venue offering rather than the fan club...Kingston & Oshawa shows seem to be more user friendly & you are offered fabulous seats.  Keep trying & good luck.
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #100 on: December 17, 2010, 12:52:37 pm »

Sudburygirl & Butterfly67 did you get your tickets ordered?  I just went on to try the Sudbury tickets and I was able to get them.  I declined because I got mine for the Oshawa show.  I just wanted to see if I was getting the same problem as you were.  I know I did have that for the Oshawa show at first but I eventually did get thru.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Butterfly67

View Profile
« Reply #101 on: December 17, 2010, 02:28:33 pm »

I was hoping to get 4 tickets but was only able to secure 2.  They will be passed along to my parents for Christmas along with a note saying take lots of pics!!!  From what I understand, Sudbury sold out in less than an hour and I now see the fan club too is sold out.  The Sudbury crowd will certainly make Alan feel welcomed.  Congrats to all those who are fortunate enough to see him in concert.  Enjoy  Smiley
bailey06

View Profile
« Reply #102 on: December 17, 2010, 08:21:30 pm »

Thank you for all the great info Cindy
countrygirl36

View Profile
« Reply #103 on: February 20, 2011, 08:12:57 pm »

Question:  Preferred seating will get you seating where?  I know there are many who wish for front row seats.  I only wish for front row for Alan Jackson.  How do I make this happen???  I have a chronic pain issue because of cervical neck trouble from c4-c7 for the past 3 yrs and I am managing it now with medical care.  Also had malignant melanoma on my face but caught it on time and I cannot complain about the scar.  I just love Alan Jackson and his music fills me up with so much happiness!  So if someone can please help me to make a dream come true to sit front row Section 2; please give me some pointers...a devoted Alan Jackson country girl!     Since I just became a member of fan club today, I'm really not sure what I'm doing.  I want sooo much to sit front row for Alan's show at Mohegan Sun in April 2011.  Help!  Thanks! Lisa
« Last Edit: February 20, 2011, 09:13:06 pm by countrygirl36 » Logged
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #104 on: February 20, 2011, 10:04:19 pm »

Order your tickets as preferred seats...you can get up to 4 total. You will get seats in the more up close seats but not sure that you will get front row as preferred seating usually begins with row 2. You may want to call the fan club (Cindy) or the venue about getting close seats due to your medical issues. I wish you well and hope your health improves. God bless!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: 1 ... 5 6 [7] 8 9 10
  Print  

Jump to: