Alan Jackson
May 09, 2024, 01:23:26 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating Tickets Now Available Online!  (Read 135949 times)
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: September 24, 2010, 05:59:30 pm »

I looked up on the tour site and it seems that you can still get tickets for Vegas through
the fan club.  There is also a chance at the Meet and Greet.
Good luck to you.
Alanfan
Cookie

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: September 25, 2010, 11:45:19 am »

Tell me where to look, the tour was no longer listed on the presale page..please, please!

Life Rocks When Your Home Rolls
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: September 25, 2010, 12:10:15 pm »

This is all I could find:  There may not be preferred seating through the club for the NV show.
I would write to the fan club to ask.  So far, this is all that's listed:

Now Purchase Preferred Seating Tickets Online!

Your Membership in the Alan Jackson Fan Club will allow you preferred seating at select concerts. You will be entitled to purchase four (4) tickets from the Alan Jackson Fan Club section, normally held in rows 2 through 25.

Upcoming Onsales:

11/5/2010 - Los Angeles, CA
Preferred Seating Available Now...

11/13/2010 - Kinder, LA

11/19/2010 - Winston-Salem, NC (ROWS 2 - 5/$61.50 per ticket)
SOLD OUT

11/19/2010 - Winston-Salem, NC (ROWS 6 and BACK/$46.50 per ticket)

Alanfan
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: September 25, 2010, 12:16:34 pm »

The first two shows for which these tickets will be available are:

1/21 Lethbridge, AB Canada ENMAX Center: Onsale November 21th
1/24 Saskatoon, SK Canada Credit Union Centre: Onsale November 20st

More details can be found on the Preferred Seating Page of the Alan Jackson Fan Club.
Also found this.
Alanfan
bazza_e56

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: September 30, 2010, 08:27:37 pm »

can someone please tell me if tickets for aussie tours will be on sale at fan club , and do we need a ticketek account to get them or just a store account
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: September 30, 2010, 09:26:23 pm »

can someone please tell me if tickets for aussie tours will be on sale at fan club , and do we need a ticketek account to get them or just a store account

From what I understand you need to access a link from the fan club preferred seating page. This link will then send you to ticketek. You will need a ticketek account to purchase tickets so make sure you set it up now!
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: October 01, 2010, 10:49:45 am »

Bazza:
Got the same answer from the Tour page.  The Aussi trip tickets are bought differently
from what I read on the Tour page.  Sounds like you already know more than I do
about it.  That would be a wonderful trip.  Alan must be very popular there.  They added a
4th show.  I hope he will get a chance to see it a bit between shows.  It's the chance of
a lifetime.  Hope he can take his family.

Alanfan
emarli27

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: October 04, 2010, 11:15:12 pm »

Ive been trying to go through to the presale tickets for Alan's Australian concert and can't get any where I have been trying since it was released... Just keeps turning me in cirles or yes it does send me to ticketak page, but then I get a sorry we could not find the artist you are looking for and the page cannot be found? Help... Worried i'm going to miss out, if I havent already Sad
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: October 05, 2010, 05:06:47 am »

Worried i'm going to miss out, if I havent already Sad

The pre-sale has ended... So sorry if you missed out. Don't know what went wrong.
General tickets go on sale on friday
allison79

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: October 11, 2010, 11:20:51 pm »

Australian tour pre-sale did not happen as advertised at 2pm on 12 October 2010. Now I miss out on tickets...I only joined the fan club to get these tickets! Very disappointed.
a_g_stevens

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: October 12, 2010, 05:32:48 am »

Australian tour pre-sale did not happen as advertised at 2pm on 12 October 2010. Now I miss out on tickets...I only joined the fan club to get these tickets! Very disappointed.

Tickets are still available through the fan club link. There are still good seats as well. The pre sale did occur. If you're in NSW or VIC maybe you didn't realise that it started at 2pm Australian Eastern Standard Time (AEST) and not daylight savings time (AEDST). Which meant that it started at 3pm in NSW and VIC.
Have you tried the link? I just tried it to make sure and there are tickets available.
Good luck.
AnneLouise

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: December 15, 2010, 08:51:46 pm »

[Hi, we have Alan Jackson tickets that are going on "pre-sale" tomorrow morning.  It is saying that I will require a password.  Does anyone know where I can find this password on this website or is it not on this website?  Thanks

quote author=AJFCPrez link=topic=213.msg3226#msg3226 date=1257968255]
AlanJackson.com is proud to announce that Preferred Seating tickets are now available for purchase Online! Fan Club Members will have the opportunity to purchase the best seats in the house through our online store for a 7-day period once tickets go on-sale.

The first two shows for which these tickets will be available are:

1/21 Lethbridge, AB Canada ENMAX Center: Onsale November 21th
1/24 Saskatoon, SK Canada Credit Union Centre: Onsale November 20st

More details can be found on the Preferred Seating Page of the Alan Jackson Fan Club.

This opportunity is available to Fan Club Members Only! Be sure to sign up for your membership today!
[/quote]
January

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: December 15, 2010, 09:00:13 pm »

You will need to set up an account at the alan jackson fan club store - that is diffrent than your fan club membership - do that now.  Then you purchase the tickets through there.  It won't show that they are available before the time they have told you - which is 12 am CST on the 17th - note the CST - that makes it 1 am eastern.    You also will need your fan club number. 

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
AnneLouise

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: December 15, 2010, 09:24:47 pm »

Is it a "fan club store"? or just the "store" at in the website.  Thanks. I am a Newbie
January

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: December 15, 2010, 09:26:59 pm »

Same thing

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: