Alan Jackson
April 24, 2024, 06:22:13 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating Tickets Now Available Online!  (Read 135320 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #120 on: April 25, 2011, 04:25:11 pm »

want tix for aug 26 show at ironstone.  why do fan club members tix go on sale on friday april 29 when ticketmaster is selling to public on wed april 27.  went ahead and bought tix throught them cause I wanted good seats.  don't get the set up of fan club tix???  will I still be able to set the fan club tix upgrade/better seats with tix I did not buy throught the fan club.  how does that all work??  I bought 4 tix for the show.  Thanks for your help.

TiffBenton, I'll admit that it's not hard for me to get confused. . .lol!. . .but, your post confused me a little bit. I think you are referring to the concert at Murphys, CA. So, first off, the fan club tickets sale for that concert IS on Wednesday, April 27th at 12AM CT. The Everett, WA concert tickets sale is the one for Friday, the 29th. What confuses me is how you managed to make a purchase of your tickets from Ticketmaster in advance when, as you said, they don't go on public sale there until the 27th too. Maybe you can do that now and I just didn't have the knowledge of them allowing that now. Just wondering if you bought tickets for the wrong concert. Anyway, to answer your question, since concert tickets are mostly non-transferrable/non-exchangable, you may not be able to exchange or upgrade your tickets for better seats from the fan club. . .I could be wrong, though. If you want to try out and purchase another set of tickets from the fan club, one you can do is sell your tickets back at Ticketmaster. Unless their policy has changed, you can re-sell your tickets to them within 3 or 5 days after you purchased them. They'll sell them for you at face value, get their percentage share of the profit and send you the rest of it. My husband and I have done it this way before.

BHR

TiffBenton

View Profile
« Reply #121 on: April 25, 2011, 10:18:57 pm »

the fan club presale date for show at ironstone in Murphys on aug 26 just changed this afternoon to wed apr 27. 

I have a ticketmaster/livenation account so for this show they offered a ticketmaster presale starting today, monday apr 25.  still not sure why the fan club presale is the same day that tix go on sale to the public. 

my other question was about the fan club tix upgrade that is given out like the m&g.  is a fan club member elgible for that if their show tix were not purchased through the fan club.

Thanks
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #122 on: April 26, 2011, 12:48:48 am »

the fan club presale date for show at ironstone in Murphys on aug 26 just changed this afternoon to wed apr 27. 

I have a ticketmaster/livenation account so for this show they offered a ticketmaster presale starting today, monday apr 25.  still not sure why the fan club presale is the same day that tix go on sale to the public. 

my other question was about the fan club tix upgrade that is given out like the m&g.  is a fan club member elgible for that if their show tix were not purchased through the fan club.

Thanks

Ok, thanks for the clarification. Now I understand it. Here's how the tickets pre-sale goes at the fan club. . . and this has been explained here at the forum number of times by fans including myself: The pre-sale starts at midnight (12AM) CT/1AM ET of the scheduled pre-sale date and this is where a lot of fans are getting confused with. To easily understand it, midnight is the start of any new day, meaning, if the pre-sale date is at 12AM CT Friday, it's actually at the end of the evening Thursday or at 1 very early in the morning ET Friday. Ticketmaster tickets sale to the public follows later on that Friday morning. Also, be aware that tickets sold at the fan club are reserved tickets for the members of the fan club to purchase (rows 2 to 25, floor section).

As for your other question, just like meet and greet, you will have to enter the contest from this website, at the FAN CLUB page, to win two free tickets. If you're lucky, you MIGHT be able to get your tickets exchanged at your venue for front row seats. PM me your email addy and I will explain it all to you. Oh, and you're welcome. Glad I can be of help.

BHR

Photochic820

kimberly_rocha@msn.com
View Profile WWW
« Reply #123 on: April 26, 2011, 07:34:25 pm »

Hey Countrygirl! I'm driving up from Long Island for that show! I don't care where my seats are either I'm just excited! I heard Mohegan Sun Stadium is awesome for seeing concerts and there isn't a bad seat in the house. We shall see huh?
 Cheesy
TiffBenton

View Profile
« Reply #124 on: April 27, 2011, 01:11:00 am »

it is 1am central time and I am trying to get tix for the aug 26 show at ironstone in murphys.  nothing is showing up on the preferred tix tab to actaully buy tix.  what is up??
ajarkansasfan

View Profile
« Reply #125 on: April 27, 2011, 01:36:59 pm »

it is 1am central time and I am trying to get tix for the aug 26 show at ironstone in murphys.  nothing is showing up on the preferred tix tab to actaully buy tix.  what is up??
    Read the preferred seating info  on the fan club page,, it explains what you have to do.    You need to set up a account on the store page,,click the ticket sale you want to get,, it well come up on the store page   and self explain the ticket process.                   

Gone Country  in  Arkansas
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #126 on: April 27, 2011, 02:49:53 pm »

Good luck on your tickets. I just wish I was able to go to any show...boo hoo!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
smcguire

View Profile
« Reply #127 on: April 30, 2011, 09:28:25 am »

Just bought 4 tickets through the fan club for the Everett, Wa. show.....can't wait. AJ is pure country. Saw him with Brooks & Dunn a couple years ago in Denver and also at a CMA Fan Fest a couple years ago. Thanks AJ for staying pure country and keeping it alive and strong.
cath1458

View Profile
« Reply #128 on: June 06, 2011, 05:36:28 pm »

I've seen Alan quite a few times and am new to the fanclub so this will be the first time I'm going to try for the preferred seating and was wondering if somebody could verify for me how it works..the show I'm looking at is the one in London Ontario Canada in November..the tickets go on sale to the public on Sat June 11 at 10am est..from what I've read the preferred seating goes on sale the same day but is it at the same time or is it as of one minute after midnight CST (Friday night/Sat morning). I have a family wedding to go to on the Saturday which we need to do some driving to get to so I'm just trying to plan whether I'm staying up late to get my tickets or using my blackberry while we're on the road.

thanks in advance for any help
Cathy
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #129 on: June 06, 2011, 07:29:35 pm »

I've seen Alan quite a few times and am new to the fanclub so this will be the first time I'm going to try for the preferred seating and was wondering if somebody could verify for me how it works..the show I'm looking at is the one in London Ontario Canada in November..the tickets go on sale to the public on Sat June 11 at 10am est..from what I've read the preferred seating goes on sale the same day but is it at the same time or is it as of one minute after midnight CST (Friday night/Sat morning). I have a family wedding to go to on the Saturday which we need to do some driving to get to so I'm just trying to plan whether I'm staying up late to get my tickets or using my blackberry while we're on the road.

thanks in advance for any help
Cathy

You're right with midnight (or. as you put it, as of one minute after midnight) CST (Friday night/Sat morning). Since this is your first time to purchase your ticket(s) from the AJFC, I think it will be a good thing for you to read some of the infos that has already been posted on this thread in this regard. Good luck on the tickets, have a safe travel and enjoy the wedding.

BHR

rachp13

View Profile
« Reply #130 on: June 10, 2011, 12:56:19 am »

I have been trying to buy presale tickets for the sudbury presale... it is not allowing me to do so.... i am not impressed this is supposed to be included in the membership the ability to purchase presale.   Angry
kennybrouse

View Profile
« Reply #131 on: June 10, 2011, 01:08:06 am »

same here..what a crock
Randogs71

View Profile
« Reply #132 on: June 10, 2011, 07:55:50 am »

tickets are up now for Sudbury, try again, just got mine for sudbury, floor 2.  go get em.
Butterfly67

View Profile
« Reply #133 on: June 10, 2011, 10:05:59 am »

Not happy.  Up late trying to get tix that weren't there.  Then I see it was finally up and running while I was on my way to work.  Beyond discouraged!!!
cath1458

View Profile
« Reply #134 on: June 11, 2011, 12:36:52 am »

woo hoo...ordered my preferred seating for the London show and was pretty quick too, my confirmation email is time stamped 1:03 Grin Grin and I got floor 2 which is centre section
Pages: 1 ... 7 8 [9] 10
  Print  

Jump to: