Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 03:07:22 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  
Author Topic: Preferred Seating Tickets Now Available Online!  (Read 135339 times)
bltn1955

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: March 13, 2010, 01:16:00 am »

Dot,

Go to my account it will show your order(s)

monkeylover,

Which city did you order for?

OMGMA
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: March 13, 2010, 01:24:06 am »

I did go to my account just now, it only shows one ticket, grrrrrrrrrr
I put my credit card in the second time and it still shows one ticket.
I put in for the Evansville concert. If I order another ticket which I need we won't have seats together...

"Gone Country"  From KY
AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: March 13, 2010, 01:49:31 am »

Dot, you should have called me, could have walked you through it.  When it showed one ticket, you just change the number of tickets before checking out.  Email Cindy and let her know you wanted two, not one and one so and she will probably make sure your seats are together.

Livin' On Love in California
Peg

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: March 13, 2010, 01:58:18 am »

I just ordered tickets through the fan club, so when do you pick up the tickets? reply back someone
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 13, 2010, 09:15:17 am »

Terry, I talked to Sharon earlier, she told me how to order.  I did put in 2 tickets but when I checked out it only had one.
I went back in and ordered another one, after I checked my email and noticed for sure I only had one.
I did email Cindy and told her if possible I wanted the seats together and gave her the order number. Hopefully we will have seats together.
Maybe next time I will know what I'm doing.
Your aren't going to this one right???

"Gone Country"  From KY
monkeylover7657

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: March 13, 2010, 09:20:01 am »

I bought mine for State College. 
ALNJKSN

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 13, 2010, 03:02:27 pm »

Dot,

The same thing happened to me but I noticed it only had one ticket for me, even though I pushed in for 2 tickets !!! I just started over with the whole order and put in for 2 tickets again and I checked before I submitted the order and it had the price for 2 tickets.  If I hadn't noticed it, I would have done the same thing you did !!!  I know I pushed the 2 button and it had the 2 in the box but only had the charge for 1 ticket so next time be sure the price is for 2 tickets before you confirm your order !!! Just start over and do it again !!! Maybe something was wrong with the page since it happene to both of us!!!
See ya at the concert !!!

Yee Haw !!!
Carla Poggmiller
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: March 13, 2010, 04:23:59 pm »

Dot thought the same thing ,Went back and put in 1 more ticket and hit update.
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: March 13, 2010, 10:20:02 pm »

I didn't have a problem with the number of tickets.

I just had to wait until 1am instead of midnight.

Gloria called me Friday night,I walked her thru how to order.
Thought we were O.K.

She then called me at 1:45am.
She was having problems.
Said she couldn't get it to give her an odd amount of tickets.

Don't know if she got it figured out.
I tried to help her but didn't have a computer so it was a little confusing as to what she was looking at and what I wanted her to see.

Hope she got it figured out.
Mary_SC

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 20, 2010, 11:59:21 pm »

Peg in the reply about tickets from Cindy she states you can ONLY pick up your tickets the day of the show. But Cindy allows you to email her back to find out your seat location once she has emailed you to let you know your tickets are processed.Which is the 4th email from her. Hope this helps,

"Livin' on love"
wabbit101

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 24, 2010, 08:21:06 pm »

LoL,I forget how many emails I have gotten.
SugarPlumFairy

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 28, 2010, 03:40:51 pm »

Dot and Jeri ~ Your experiences with your meeting Alan, sounds like a dream come true. I don't know if I would be able to say anything except cry. I know what it means when you meet someone you admire so much ~ such an emotional body take over.

Jeri ~ I'm sorry to read of your mom passing. Sending hugs your way. It's so hard to lose a parent. Just talk to her as if she were here with you.

Both of my parents have died, mom 1993 and dad 2008. It's like you have no where to go home once their both gone. My mom was the glue that held the family together. When she passed away, I became the official glue and I have 9 siblings.

I recently had a very strange situation one night a day before mom's birthday. I was home alone going on almost 2 weeks, since my husband was out of town on a job. I hate, hate, hate being alone, even with a security system. As I was lying in bed I felt the mattress go down, then I felt like someone was lying next to me. I laid very still thinking, okay the alarm didn't go off, the bell didn't ring that someone opened a bedroom door, my door is still closed. So I finally look behind me to see if the dog came on the bed. No dog is sleeping in front of my dresser, asleep. I ended up calling my 3 daughters and my 2 sister's who I knew would want to hear this at 11:30 P.M. I think my mom's spirit was there with me. Mom has been gone for 17 years and this is the first time I ever experience this.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: March 28, 2010, 04:23:42 pm »

Yes, meeting Alan last of last year, was a dream come true for sure. Having admired his work for so long and going
to concerts, I just had to see if he was really as nice as he appears. he is just super nice and I have re-lived that time over & over.I wish I had told him more about liking his writing etc.. but I took more time than I should have anyway. he was to go on stage, right after me.. It was a surreal feeling but wonderful!a handsome gentle guy & super nice.

That is strange about your happening. can't say I have had that happend or it might scare me to death ha!
I hope it wont be scary to you & you might feel peace..
Mom got cancer at the last and she was ready she said "When the Good Lord Called." we had gone home for a while, my husband was ill and when my bil called us, we left for MS immediately. Mom looked at us when we entered the room and smiled a beautiful smile.  we all sat there for a while and she went really  easy.. I think she was holding on until we got there. She was in no pain that we could tell. Carrie's Song"Temporary Home" reminds me of the experience..I cry when I hear it.
She was such a great Lady, I have no doubt she is with God now.. My Dad died from an auto accident a while back, he had
a stroke or heart attack. after burial, the next day over his grave was a beautiful rainbow. It gave me such Peace, like God was telling me Dad was ok..It's been years now.
 I did not want to see mom suffer..and she didn't. I got to hold her as she passed..She waited for me to get there, my Sister was already there. My mom died this past November , so I am getting better now. I played Alan's Precious Memories for her and she tried to mouth the words, she loved those old hymns but this was before she got worse..It was a sweet moment and memory for me..
Take care and know that this is our" Temporary home" and we have so many great memories to carry us through our journey..
Thanks for your kind words, Jerrie

« Last Edit: March 30, 2010, 06:52:03 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
crazyjjk

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: April 06, 2010, 07:56:35 am »

Just wanted to give a great big "THANK YOU" to Cindy. 2nd row center stage tickets to Wilkes Barre through the club preferred tickets is just FANTASTIC. THANK YOU! THANK YOU! THANK YOU!
Sheri79

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: April 29, 2010, 02:33:04 pm »

Hi am writing because I am new at this and I have purchased tickets from the fan club in the preferred seating for the concert in St. John's Newfoundland, Canada and I'm VERY EXCITED!!!!! However, I'm wondering how do I know where I'm seated(what row I'm in?) and how do I receive my tickets?   If anyone could help me on this I would greatly appreciate it
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 10
  Print  

Jump to: