Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 02:14:43 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  
Author Topic: August Thread  (Read 94039 times)
suem

View Profile
« Reply #75 on: August 24, 2009, 08:18:02 pm »

Jean /AZ Hi Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you made it, not sure "Dizzy" has made it yet.
Jean/B and I were just asking about you , we had missed you. So glad you got on. It is taking me a lot of getting used to also.

Glad to see Jean/AZ on board.
Jeri, Dizzy is still not able to register.  It's like what Jean says, invalid.  She's frustrated and feels bad she can't get on.  I tried one night for her but was unsuccessful.

Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2009, 02:40:58 am »

As you can see I'm up again in the middle of the night. 
Harriet, sorry to hear you're not feeling well.  Don't want to alarm you, but they were just saying on the news yesterday that the N1H1 flu is strange because there is no fever.  Did you go to the dr?  How are you feeling now?

Good to see you Jean/AZ.  We'll all get the hang of this new board yet.

I would not be able to take care of small children.  I physically cannot do it.  My back is killing me!  Of course, I didn't feel it Sunday, but it started bothering me yesterday afternoon.  Oh well, I didn't plan on taking care of any small children anyway.  That reminds me Terry, how is your back from lifting that little girl Friday night? 

Jeri, I don't want to be known as the "Church Lady".  LOL!  I think of Dana Carvey, I think that was his name on SNL.

Shingles must be contagious.  I don't care what the drs. say.  Now our preacher has them!  We've had 3 other members in our church get them within the last 6 weeks.

Terry, I noticed you said it was hot, but not Humid!  Like you are in the desert, we're in the tropics in the summer.  It's surprising how much cooler it is going up to the mountains from here.  Bryson City was cool and not humid.  The humidity doesn't bother me unless I have to be outside.  It was hot Friday night for sure. 

I'm thinking of all you returning adult students.  Hang in there!  Been there, done that, got the diploma on my wall!  LOL!  It is so worth it. 

Elaine, that is so sweet about Georgie missing his play pal.  Jerry & I watched Beverly Hills Chichichua (sp) Sunday evening.  I had seen it before, but I wanted him to see it.  So cute.

I had full intentions of bringing my camera Friday night and forgot it.  I need to start using it and not making excuses about it!  LOL!  I would have loved to have gotten some pictures of Terry and her friend and myself.  Also my own pictures of Mr. Jackson, Monty, the band, and Josh Turner.  Maybe I'll remember it for St. Augustine. 

Y'all have a good Tuesday.  It's been cooler here, not so hot and humid!   

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2009, 11:30:17 am »

Morning everyone,
Sharon, you gotta quit taking those late night naps...LOL  Hope your back feels better.  My doctor said the shingles is not contagious either but it's strange so many people at your church have gotten them lately.  I'm glad I got the shot so hopefully I won't get them.  I'm fortunate not to have back problems so lifting that little girl didn't bother me, just didn't realize she was as heavy as she was.  I put Betty's grand daughter on my shoulder the next night so Alan would sign her new shirt, that was easier than holding the girl the night before.

Harriet, so sorry to hear you've been under the weather.  Sure hope you're feeling better.  Maybe you should call your doctor since, like Sharon said, the swine flu doesn't have a fever in most cases. 

Kathy, sorry your Cubbies are out of the running but good luck to your Bears.

Taking kids bowling this afternoon.  I'm not sure what's going to happen after 9/17 when the social rec stops for my clients.  I keep hoping and praying things will change and the program will be extended again but it doesn't look as though that will happen. 

While I was gone this past weekend, my son found a Mohave Green rattler just outside the garage.  Guess it scared the you know what out of him as he had been in and out of there all day.  Pretty big one for a Mohave Green.  My cat had gotten outside and they couldn't find him so they were worried he had gotten snake bit and gone off to die.  I found him safe and sound and hungry in my storage shed when I got home.  Thankfully they didn't tell me he was missing while I was gone, figured I would just worry.  He had only been out one night and day so he was ok. 

Hope everyone has a great Tuesday.

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2009, 12:41:41 pm »

Terry, so sorry for your cutbacks, that's a shame to those who really need them.. maybe someone will help sponser them to continue. sorry some of you are not up to par.. Harriet have that checked out for sure. I had symptons like that taking a new medication & they stopped it, naturally it got better. I hope you will know soon.
Sorry Dizzy has had such a problem getting on here.I am a Jr now, Kathy somehow that makes me feel younger LOL

My hubby has an appnt for a talk with his heart Dr about a possible heart catherization. he has one blockage, but amazing that it isn't worse, as he ages. we will seek the best Heart Dr here. I went to Mayo here but He will go to the BEST for his Heart only..
I noticed his energy level was lower recently. I told him to retire. Hope he will will know soon. My ear is still a problem go for an appnt..this week. we better get better by october. ha!
Ann & Harriet, please take care and all of you sharon & terry too, all who are ill. HUgs, Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2009, 01:11:06 pm »

Jeri, when I signed on earlier today, down at the bottom it said that dizzydean was the newest member.  Hopefully she finally got signed on and is figuring out how to do everything!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2009, 08:15:20 pm »

Hi everybody.  We have been having beautiful weather today. 
And I saw Dizzy finally got signed onto the board.  Welcome!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2009, 08:20:59 pm »

Jean /AZ Hi Lady!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So glad you made it, not sure "Dizzy" has made it yet.
Jean/B and I were just asking about you , we had missed you. So glad you got on. It is taking me a lot of getting used to also.

Glad to see Jean/AZ on board.
Jeri, Dizzy is still not able to register.  It's like what Jean says, invalid.  She's frustrated and feels bad she can't get on.  I tried one night for her but was unsuccessful.

Maybe I am her but not sure if this will work Cindy help me but I know nothing about the bell and whistles it not quite as easy to post here...Just hope this is the right way....dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
suem

View Profile
« Reply #82 on: August 25, 2009, 08:38:42 pm »

hi dizzy, glad to see you on the board
I can tell you are talking to me but I can't hear anything because I'm typing this.

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #83 on: August 25, 2009, 09:39:37 pm »

hi dizzy, glad to see you on the board
I can tell you are talking to me but I can't hear anything because I'm typing this.
[/
 Sue you do good work thanks ...I also saw my heart blinkie  thanks dizzy]

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #84 on: August 25, 2009, 10:43:44 pm »

Roll Eyes Wink Roll Eyes
  Sue thank you for you helping me I like the little thingy ...You are doing good with your work Thanks dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #85 on: August 25, 2009, 11:19:20 pm »

Maybe I am her but not sure if this will work Cindy help me but I know nothing about the bell and whistles it not quite as easy to post here...Just hope this is the right way....dizzy

Oh Dizzy, so glad you are here! I had missed you. At least you have your photo at the bottom and I can't get mine done ha! You will love it after you get used to it. it seems strange at first but later you can see the nice part. WELCOME!! Jeri
PS- Sue you are doing great with the blinkies, Dizzy yours and Sue's are so lovely. I have one of "WWY "made for me by this lady a while back and can't get it to post.. perhaps it's too big. Sue can that be a problem?
Love your Blinkie Dizzy!!! so nice! Good to see you before October ha! BTW, my smileys are not working , is anyones? so if not Dizzy, I leave them blank..
« Last Edit: August 27, 2009, 04:17:36 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2009, 11:19:56 am »

Just to let you folks know I called my doctor & he said to hold my diuretic for 3 days then start back on 4 days a week. He had recently changed me from 3 days a week to daily. Well it seems to be helping.
I always heard there was a fever with h1n1 flu. Where did it say there is not a fever?

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2009, 11:31:14 am »

Harriet,

I hope that will help you. I take a diuretic also, that sounds good, I might ask my Dr about mine also, when I go for my check.
I know a while back I lost a lot of weight and my system was all a mess, I needed potassium etc.. but I hate going to DRs and neglected it with us having to check on mom so often.

I didn't know there was no fever w/the virus. it can not be, I suppose. mostly we need to wash hands often and have young children to take sanatizer with them to school to sanatize hands, since they are so close.

Harriet, I hope you feel better soon, Take care, Jeri

It's Jerrie Hi!!
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2009, 02:48:22 pm »

Sharon sorry you forgot your camera.It is
always nice to have your own pictures.
Terry have fun with the kids bowling.Do
you see many rattlers there?I would not
do very well there.Snakes are my biggest fear.
Jeri hope all goes well for your hubby.Sorry to
hear your ear is still giving your problems.
Dizzy so nice to have your back on the
board.
Harriet glad your feeling a little better.
Having a nice sunny day.Not to hot today.
Elaine

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2009, 03:55:53 pm »

Dizzy, I love all your "cute" pictures on your posts!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: 1 ... 4 5 [6] 7 8 9
  Print  

Jump to: