Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 06:42:55 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Bloomsburg, PA  (Read 15108 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: September 30, 2012, 02:50:39 pm »

Hope I am so glad  to see you still enjoying the Alan Jackson show the same as I have
altho my record of attending show does not meet you by a long show but I have attended
many for the last 23 yrs and I have never won a Meet and Greet so I do know how you
feel ...but I don't give up I just keep  praying for the next time....I can remember when you
where taking you children when they were babies and enjoying  all the concerts....I have enjoyed
your reviews they are really good makes you feel like you were there.Have a good time tonite.
dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: September 30, 2012, 04:42:31 pm »

Hi Dizzy,

Yes.  We've been going to concerts since Chris was a baby and he is 23 now.  Matt is now in his 4th year down at Shenandoah University and Conservatory studying Music Production and Recording.  He can still sing and play every Alan song  (on multiple instruments too).  We feel incomplete as a family when he is away at college (like last night) and can't attend Alan's concerts with us. Rachel is a senior in high school and missed the show last May when her prom was scheduled for the same night. But Paul and I still go to as many concerts as we can and the kids come when they are home.

We did meet Alan at Fan Fair when the boys were babies back in 1992.  And we got lucky once with a radio meet-and-greet.   Just never had our 'name pulled from the hat' by the Fan Club yet.  Hopefully that time will come for us and for you too!!

Where are you located?   Maybe we can hook up at a future concert!   We love meeting other AJ fans!
Hope         

What a Day Yesterday Was!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: September 30, 2012, 06:01:15 pm »

We are hoping he will have another concert in Florida beside Ft. Myers I am from Jacksonville
and looking for something nearer like Orlando...West Palm Beach..or Jacksonville.I saw him at fan fair this year and Macon .Ga...Here's hoping for something nearer ...would be nice to meet you...dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
HopeRothrock

YAY!

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: September 30, 2012, 06:40:57 pm »

My brother lives in Orlando.  We sometimes see Alan down in Florida if he's in town when we are visiting.  We drove to Daytona once to see him too.   Maybe we CAN meet up next time.

What a Day Yesterday Was!
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: September 30, 2012, 11:30:59 pm »

Yes, Hope it was a great night and if I would have gotten there sooner, we could have met.  I guess when you go to a fair that is that BIG you should just be happy that you just saw the best country singer of all time.  Why is it that everytime I hear Remember When I cry, maybe because the words just get to me, reminiscing about all those years.
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: