Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 01:08:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the new Alan Jackson website!  (Read 75880 times)
LindaLou

View Profile
« Reply #60 on: August 07, 2009, 03:27:17 pm »

Hi Mae!!!  Glad to see  you here.  I haven't been around much either but it's nice to be back.

LindaLou
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #61 on: August 07, 2009, 06:28:24 pm »

To Cindy  Thank you for all your hard work on this great new ALAN JACKSON website.  I really like it.   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
leethal1

View Profile
« Reply #62 on: August 08, 2009, 04:30:29 pm »

Hello Everyone, I haven't been on much lately. We had inventory this week at work so i have reallly been busy. The new site looks great. I'll just have to figure out everything again.
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #63 on: August 08, 2009, 07:05:12 pm »

Could anyone tell me how to get color in my signature.

mae

View Profile
« Reply #64 on: August 09, 2009, 12:00:05 pm »

Thanks Beth.me too, i'm glad i decided to check it out when i got the e-mail about the new site.Hi Linda, so glad to see you guys still on .i sure did miss everyone. i had talked to Marie  and Green a few times thru e-mail,Green was telling me about going to see Alan back in march or april. her sister bought her tickets.( I sure do miss her stories) i just seen him in St. Louis in March. WOW what a fantastic concert it was.it was the 1st time i tried faxing for tickets thru the fan club. got 6th row center stage. i was in heaven that night! Smiley yea i hope we can all come together again here to.  ;)i quit trying to get in @ "keyboard & wires"when it would'nt take my password. then i d get a new one & it still would nt let me in. besides, there was always some problems with alot of people putting in too large of a pic. (or something like that) and being told not to and alot of arguing...i forget what all it was. anyway, im  sure  glad to be back now. will try to stay in touch..hope to see you both posting again... im tryin again to get my font in color but it's probably not right again! will take some practice i guess, lol. lots of practice... Embarrassed
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:33:43 pm by mae » Logged

Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #65 on: August 09, 2009, 01:19:07 pm »

i think i seen Melanie, but wasn t sure it was the same Melanie? the same one that won Alan"s jeans that were longer than she was tall??? lol.

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHH.....MAE it's you?Huh How in the WORLD are YOU??? If you or
anyone could please tell me how to put the avatar/tor/ter in, I sure would appreciate it.
My tiny aj won't go in.
MAE....I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY YOU!!!

opppssss.......I FORGOT TO THANK MIKHAIL...>JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE AVATAR THING??HOW TO PUT IT IN, SIR
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 01:25:09 pm by Melanie » Logged

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
Cindyg

View Profile
« Reply #66 on: August 09, 2009, 04:11:55 pm »

Wow, it's been so long since I've been on the message board.  The new site is really great.  I'll have to do some looking around and get familiar with things all over again.

mae

View Profile
« Reply #67 on: August 09, 2009, 06:20:27 pm »

Melanie, it is you.  hi, and how ya been? i been good except for a few more health problems. no big deal tho, nothin serious.  i was wondering if that was you, thought so when i seen:

"
livin' on the banks of the Alabama River"

i am so glad to see ya on here still, i was afraid i'd lost all my "A J Buddies"....will keep in touch this time ,thru here, i sure missed everyone and it feels so good to be back.

i sure wish i could tell ya how to do the avatar but i have no idea what im doing on here yet, i'll try figuring some things out a little at a time. hope someone can help you, Good Luck...smiley   smiley...  im saying it instead of trying to get it on. i know they dont work for me, all i get is a red x instead of a smiley face.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2009, 06:32:46 pm by mae » Logged

hillbillieheart

View Profile
« Reply #68 on: August 10, 2009, 05:43:04 pm »

Wow this website is really I know a lot of creativity and hours ent into the Site
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #69 on: August 11, 2009, 11:16:34 am »

I wish I could help you all with the avatars but I'm afraid my way of explaining would
 just confuse everyone.
I hope someone out there can explain it nice and easy. It's nice to see Alan's fans
finding their way back in here so I hope their avatars can return too.
Take Care Everyone!
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #70 on: August 11, 2009, 01:43:37 pm »

:)Hi! Thanks so much for the new website! It's taken me a while to get here but I'll have to check the rest of it out!

Carol
cowboybill1

b-crissey@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #71 on: August 11, 2009, 10:01:32 pm »

New here,but will try to get it right.Used to Face book and my space, and LRW.COM, So I will need to adjust to this site !:)

cow boy bill1
clovehay

View Profile
« Reply #72 on: August 13, 2009, 05:49:22 am »

Love the new website. Love anything to do with AJ. He is the besthttp://
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #73 on: August 18, 2009, 08:18:35 am »

So far I think the site looks fantastic.  I have been taking my time going through each section.  There is alot of things to see on here.  I usually do not have alot of time to be on the computer, but I am on vacation this week and at home, so I thought I would take the time to check it out.  Great job.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

suem

View Profile
« Reply #74 on: August 19, 2009, 12:45:06 pm »

i think i seen Melanie, but wasn t sure it was the same Melanie? the same one that won Alan"s jeans that were longer than she was tall??? lol.

OMGOSHHHHHHHHHHH.....MAE it's you?Huh How in the WORLD are YOU??? If you or
anyone could please tell me how to put the avatar/tor/ter in, I sure would appreciate it.
My tiny aj won't go in.
MAE....I'M SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU!!!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT'S REALLY YOU!!!

opppssss.......I FORGOT TO THANK MIKHAIL...>JUST NEED TO UNDERSTAND THE AVATAR THING??HOW TO PUT IT IN, SIR
Melanie, I sent you a personal message.

Pages: 1 ... 3 4 [5] 6
  Print  

Jump to: