Alan Jackson
May 10, 2024, 03:36:36 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  
Author Topic: Welcome to the new Alan Jackson website!  (Read 76175 times)
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 05, 2009, 02:29:27 pm »

This new site is so fancy!!!

AJ IS THE BEST
Sally

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 05, 2009, 03:31:30 pm »

Just trying it out and I'm sure I'll learn more as I go along.
Deb

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 05, 2009, 04:33:51 pm »

The new website looks great!  I just have to figure everything out..LOL

Deb

[IMG]http://i157.photobucket.com/albums/t49/dlawybb
alotaboutlivin

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 05, 2009, 08:36:41 pm »

I had some trouble signing in at the store to make a purchase.  I used my former login and password and it was denied access.  I may have to call my order in if I can't figure it out... I think it's just going to take some getting use to as is with all new sites. Grin
Kimberleigh

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 05, 2009, 11:49:52 pm »

Hey everybody, what a real change on the web site. I'm just trying it out also. Hope it works Cheesy
mae

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 06, 2009, 08:06:29 am »

[b]Mornin' everyone. wow, all brand new site. it sure will take some getting used to, especially since i haven"t been here for a few years. it is a nice site, but, like everone else, it will take some practice to get used to it. i was glad to see some old (no offense here lol) friends here, so far i"ve seen Beth, (Somebody) how ya been?... Chris(ALANEJACKSONFAN)and Linda...like the new name Linda Lou, also like the "also known as...") i am sure glad to be back. has Marie been posting, or Debbie(blueeyes58) or how "bout Green?i think i seen Melanie, but wasn t sure it was the same Melanie? the same one that won Alan"s jeans that were longer than she was tall??? lol. how about BBQGAL?  Mar4aej? Becky?Yeehaw (Pam)?  Sharon?  CathynGa?  Dominique? Larry? Ethel?  (gonecrazy) good to see everyone, will be back to post regularly now ( i hope).if i can figure his new board out. Is it still "Keyboard & Wires"?[/b]
« Last Edit: August 06, 2009, 01:10:23 pm by mae » Logged

caz

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 06, 2009, 12:02:24 pm »

O.K SO IT'S NOT AS BAD AS I THOUGHT IT'S GROWING ON ME
mae

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 06, 2009, 01:12:17 pm »

[b]Mornin' everyone. wow, all brand new site. it sure will take some getting used to, especially since i haven"t been here for a few years. it is a nice site, but, like everone else, it will take some practice to get used to it. i was glad to see some old (no offense here lol) friends here, so far i"ve seen Beth, (Somebody) how ya been?... Chris(ALANEJACKSONFAN)and Linda...like the new name Linda Lou, also like the "also known as...") i am sure glad to be back. has Marie been posting, or Debbie(blueeyes58) or how "bout Green? http://[img][/img]i think i seen Melanie, but wasn t sure it was the same Melanie? the same one that won Alan"s jeans that were longer than she was tall??? lol. how about BBQGAL?  Mar4aej? Becky?Yeehaw (Pam)?  Sharon?  CathynGa?  Dominique? Larry? Ethel?  (gonecrazy) good to see everyone, will be back to post regularly now ( i hope).if i can figure his new board out. Is it still "Keyboard & Wires"?[/b]

JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 06, 2009, 03:28:50 pm »

Thanks for the new website Mikhail. Looks great. Need to find out everything !
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
overjoyedAJfan

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 06, 2009, 06:21:58 pm »

WOW! I'm loving the new web site so far! I haven't been here in quite awhile... Smiley
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 06, 2009, 06:33:46 pm »

Howdy Mae, Glad you found the new website ! You're right it is good to see some familiar
names popping in here. I emailed "Green" today to tell her about the new site and
 Ethel "GoneCrazy" too. Mar4aj is here somewhere I think, she's very sharp about
figuring these things out. Anyway hopefully we will all come together here again and get
comfy cozy here in the new place.
Take Care Everyone !
country89

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: August 06, 2009, 09:13:32 pm »

it is awesome i like it i look at in alot
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: August 07, 2009, 01:43:36 am »

FROM WHAT I CAN WORK OUT IT SEEMS TO ME THE ENTIRE FORUM IS NOW THE 'PLATINUM' THREAD AS IT ASKS FOR YOUR PLATINUM NUMBER WHEN YOU FIRST REGISTER.

IF THAT IS CORRECT THEN THERE MUSTN'T BE ANYWHERE FOR NON-PLATINUM MEMBERS TO POST.  DOES THAT SOUND RIGHT TO THE REST OF YOU?  IF THAT IS CORRECT I'M SAD TO SAY I'VE LOST CONTACT WITH A FEW NON-PLATINUM MEMBERS.

LIKE THE REST OF YOU I'M FLOUNDERING BUT WE'LL GET THERE.

I'M DISAPPOINTED THAT I JUST GOT PAST THE 'NEWBIE' STATUS BUT NOW I'M BACK THERE AGAIN.
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: August 07, 2009, 02:20:55 am »

Hi guys,

Yes I believe it is correct that only members can post but be aware that everyone can read all posts.  I just logged out to test this and it is correct.
okiejacksonfan

View Profile
« Reply #59 on: August 07, 2009, 01:27:08 pm »

AHHHHH!  I just lost my reply by clicking something else!  This will take some getting used to but at least most of us have made it here!  I do miss the car thing and the cute man in the car tho........he he

Nan from Ok
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6
  Print  

Jump to: