Alan Jackson
April 30, 2024, 12:15:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: EXCLUSIVE FAN CLUB MEMBER CONTEST!  (Read 30697 times)
AJFCPrez
Administrator

View Profile
« on: November 04, 2009, 06:32:03 pm »

Alan Jackson Will Meet Fans in Downtown Nashville During CMA Week- And YOU Can be the first in line!

Exclusively for Fan Club Members: Enter to win one of the first 10 spots in line for the Meet and Greet with Alan on Tuesday, November 10th from 9am-11am!

Just Visit AlanJackson.com, Login to your Fan Club account, and visit the contest page. To enter, click the "submit" button on the contest page. It's that easy! You must sign up by 12pm CST on Monday to be entered to win.

Winners will be notified via email where to pick up their passes- Even if you're not a winner, be sure to get to 1st and Broadway bright and early to get your number for the Meet and Greet.

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2009, 01:20:12 am »

It's so cool that the fan club is doing this. 

Livin' On Love in California
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2009, 10:10:12 am »

So glad the fan club is doing that!  I entered!!!!  Thanks Cindy!     

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Dot

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 05, 2009, 08:35:52 pm »

I entered too, but not sure I did it correct.  After I logged in, it never asked for my name or email addy, I pressed submit and it thank me for entering.  Hopefully, after I logged it that was all I needed to do.
Computers blow my mind sometimes....

"Gone Country"  From KY
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 09, 2009, 04:56:33 pm »

Sharon and Dot I hope you win.  That would be so nice and thank you Cindy for giving them this chance. DOT my laptop blows my mind sometimes too.    Take Care and have fun, win or not.       nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 09, 2009, 06:03:18 pm »

I just got a congratulations letter that I had won a VIP M&G tomorrow and I can't go!  What can I say?  I emailed Cindy and told her I hoped someone else could use it!!!!!  Maybe next time!!!! Thanks Cindy!

That's it, there you go

Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 09, 2009, 06:23:12 pm »

I'm curious, why would you enter a contest if you knew you couldn't go?  Just wondering.  I hope that didn't prevent someone else from winning.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 09, 2009, 06:57:29 pm »

Oh Sharon...how disappointing.  I think I might just find a way!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
January

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: November 09, 2009, 07:29:39 pm »

Awww Sharon - how crummy is that - what happened that changed your availability?  I surely hope someone else gets the chance - I know that Tammy entered also but I haven't heard if she won -

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: November 09, 2009, 07:30:57 pm »

Sharon  I sorry you can't make I.  Maybe there will be a next time and the timing for you will be perfect.  Take Care  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: November 09, 2009, 09:26:47 pm »

Sharon, sorry to hear that you cannot go - I know you are disappointed!  There will be another time!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: November 09, 2009, 10:32:31 pm »

I have been gone all day, and thought I better check my email at 9:30 p.m.  Thanks goodness I did, I got a VIP M & G to see Alan tomorrow. Sharon, I'm so sorry you can't be there with me.
Thank you so much Cindy. I'm so HAPPY!!!!!!!

"Gone Country"  From KY
suem

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: November 09, 2009, 11:20:02 pm »

Congrats Dot....oh Sharon I'm sure you are disappointed!
Dot, I want to hear all the details.  Have a great time!

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: November 10, 2009, 12:35:28 am »

Dot, I'm sooooooooooooooo happy for you!!!  You go girl!!!  Come tell us all about it!!
Sharon, I'm sorry you can't make it now, what a disappointment for you.

Livin' On Love in California
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: November 10, 2009, 01:09:25 am »

You know Amy1961, I really don't know why you would ask such a question.  But to answer, we had a death in our community and it was also less than 24 hrs. from the time of my receiving the win and having to be in Nashville.  You know, sometimes things happen.  According to the letter, I had to be there at 8:00 a.m. to pick it up, so I'm sure there will be plenty in line to take my place!  If you get to go, hope it's you!!!!

That's it, there you go

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: