Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 02:09:12 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Listening Party...  (Read 24400 times)
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: June 13, 2012, 10:41:01 am »

Dot,

Sorry you can't find yourself in the group picture and I am not sure if I saw you or not. We were 4 or 5 back from the stage to the left. I am holding up my cell phone with the light on, in hopes I would show up. Who knew they would make us turn around for the photo. Of course, I thought I would be right next to Alan in the group picture when I decided to go. There were way more people there than I thought would be. I went down from Indianapolis on a hope and a dream of meeting Alan, but that didn't happen. Darn it! I still had a great time. Take care.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: June 13, 2012, 10:42:06 am »

Oh yeah, I talked to the lady that was screaming for Alan throughout the party. Her name is Juanita and she said she belonged to the fan club. I also introduced myself to Cindy at the prize table. Wish I would have won something.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 13, 2012, 12:08:42 pm »

Congrats to Dizzy & Sis, I am so excited for your seeing Alan! You both are Indeed Fans that have traveled all over  to see Alan & I have been praying you would get your time soon! Hugs, I'm so happy for you!

Dot and some of the others I  recognize their names so happy for you too , in fact all of you Fans. It is such a wonderful experience to meet Alan & see he is "The Real Thing". I am so happy new Fans have started to post now. I am a regular but I'm still recovering from
an allergic reaction. I welcome all you who have maybe been Fans of Alan's for years, but that are posting now.All of Alan's Fans I have met have been warm hearted, lovely and kind. Miss you all, Jerrie
PS- Dizzy Your Dream came true! Just so happy for you ! Isn't Alan so Kind and handsome.

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 13, 2012, 09:36:32 pm »

Jeri I sure hope you are feeling better it good to see you posting....
Just thought I would let you know I didn't get to meet Alan they kept
telling me I  would but things changed don't know why but it will happen
just waiting..I was in Nashville 2 weeks Mazie niece kept telling us we didn't
have to leave...Her hubby passed away and she wanted us to come later if we
couldn't come to both ...so we could visit her 7 children came home with there family
and she wanted us to come later.....like I said.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: