Alan Jackson
May 11, 2024, 03:00:14 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan's Listening Party...  (Read 24371 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« on: May 30, 2012, 08:09:54 pm »

This is such a wonderful thing I went to the one he had when he came out with his
 Album Who I Am.....That was a real good idea I sure hope since I am in Nashvile for
 Fan Fair it would be nice to win a ticket .....what a surprise that would be...dizzy& Mazie

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
1alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2012, 09:42:02 pm »

Wonder what time it will be. He's going to be in Cedar Rapids that night at 8. I am so bummed! I'm going to CMA Fest, but I have to come back to Indiana to work Saturday morning. I'm heading back down afterwards. Hope to be back in Nashville by 5. No sense in even trying to win tickets.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 30, 2012, 10:40:47 pm »

I just enter to win a ticket. So excited!! Hope we all win.
suem

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: May 30, 2012, 10:59:39 pm »

Good Luck Dizzy....You know I am pulling for ya~

Amy1961

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2012, 04:28:32 pm »

Has anybody heard yet about the Listening Party?  Have they sent out the emails notifying the winners?  I would really love to go.
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2012, 10:22:50 pm »

Just praying that either Mazie or me wins a ticket for the listening party....

They are playing SYDWTLMAM on the radio now.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2012, 07:58:41 am »

I entered for tickets but have not heard anything yet. I too wondered what time since Alan has to be in Iowa that evening.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
1alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2012, 12:10:34 pm »

This is making me sick to my stomach. I'm gonna be in Nashville from Tues morning thru the next Monday morning. I have to leave long enough to come home and work 5 hours and head back. Of course, this will probably be during the 12 hours I'm not in Nashville. Wish they had given the time. I'll be even sicker if I put in for it and get drawn. Or don't put in and it's at a time I could go. Pressure!
 At least I get to see my second favorite, Gary Allan. Getting stoked for CMA Fest!
JANEMW

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2012, 03:12:09 pm »

The "Listening Party" sounds like a fantastic event!!!! I heard some of the new songs on A GAC special last night and they were wonderful!!! I've pre ordered my CD and can'i wait to receive it. If I win a ticket to this event ...I will be thrilled to death. Thanks Alan for creating such beautiful music .......we fans can't get enough!!!!!!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 05, 2012, 12:25:35 pm »

I have enter for the listening party and would like to kow if I got invite.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: June 05, 2012, 01:26:35 pm »

Has anyone heard anything yet? He's really busy this week...yikes! I guess he'll squeeze it in. Now he is presenting at the CMT awards.

Brenda in Indy
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 05, 2012, 03:11:17 pm »

I just found this:

Win a chance to meet Alan Jackson
Fifty lucky winners and a guest will get a chance to meet Alan Jackson at Hard Rock Café on June 9. The event will be hosted by Shane Tallant, and each winner will receive an autographed 8x10 of Alan Jackson, plus be included in a group photo with him! The contest ends on June 7.

http://www.facebook.com/tennessean

Brenda in Indy
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: June 06, 2012, 01:46:49 pm »

I hope I am one of the lucky winners for the Listening Party.....dizzy

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2012, 01:53:41 am »

OMG, I just got an email from Cindy this morning that I won, did not expect this at all..
not sure if I can go since I've been having pain on my right calf since last Tuesday, might cancel my flight.. Sad
in that email says attendee will recieve an autographed photo of Alan and will be included in a group photo with Alan.

Oh I'm so sad right now..
« Last Edit: June 07, 2012, 01:55:14 am by kimberly » Logged

AJ IS THE BEST
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2012, 02:39:54 pm »

OMG, I just got an email from Cindy this morning that I won, did not expect this at all..
not sure if I can go since I've been having pain on my right calf since last Tuesday, might cancel my flight.. Sad
in that email says attendee will recieve an autographed photo of Alan and will be included in a group photo with Alan.

Oh I'm so sad right now..

Kimberly, I'm so sorry to hear this. I hope you get well enough and still be able to go. Yes, it will be sad for you to miss this special opportunity. Have you seen a doctor about your calf pain? It may not be anything serious, but, it can also be something you will need to get taken cared of right away. . .blood clot in the artery comes to mind. Have a doctor check it out and, hopefully, you'll still be able to make your travel. Take care of yourself and prayers are sent your way.

HUGS,
BHR

Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: