Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 11:56:20 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  
Author Topic: May Thread- Come on in  (Read 26080 times)
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: May 26, 2012, 04:38:32 pm »

Harriet lovely wedding pics.                     The weather is hot and humid now,   hope not the high  heat  indexes   we had last summer.      The high 100s and one day it was 120  hope we dont have that this summer.        Happy Memorial  Day to everyone.

Gone  Country    Arkansas
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 27, 2012, 06:29:28 pm »

Hello, AJ Friends. Hotlanta is heating up- in the 90's now.
Thanks for all the compliments on my nephew's wedding pictures. It was a beautiful wedding & Sam's oldest brother says he will probably be next. I got to meet his girlfriend & she is very nice.

Jeri- There is a Tropical Storm Beryl that looks like it will make landfall around Jacksonville. Hope you & hubby are prepared & safe. It will hit GA too then swerve & go up the East coast. You do not need this right now on top of being sick so prayers going up for your safety.

Dee- It is even hotter where you are than here. Stay cool if you can.

Suzanne- hope your Pfingsten Holiday goes well.

Kathy- I hope the orthotics help. And I know the heat is everywhere but we get it every year. 90's in May. Global warming is for real.

Elaine- I love balloons- enjoy yours.

Sharon- If going through Atlanta was a breeze it must not have been rush hour. However the East-West I-20 is not as bad as the North- South I-75 & I-85.

JeanB- 4th place is still a good finish for Nathalie.

Welcome back, Kimberly.

I wonder where Jean-AZ is? Hope she is OK.

Love to All. Summer is officially here. Enjoy!
« Last Edit: May 27, 2012, 06:34:06 pm by HariAJFan » Logged

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: May 28, 2012, 01:17:35 am »

Everyone in the path of tropicial  storm  Beryl   take care.            Hope the twins Dizzy& mazie still get to go on the vacation to nashville   and the storm doesn  "t   get in there way.          Hot here in Arkansas humid and in the 90s.   No rain for awhile.                 Take care everyone.

susi67

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: May 28, 2012, 03:01:47 pm »

Hello Harriet, yes my "Pfingsten" weekend was very relaxing.
The wheater was warm and sunny, but not so hot as in your country.
I hope you all will stay cool in this heat.
We had a barbecue and I took a ride with my Mustang Convertible 1967 with loud music from Alan. Fantastic !
I hope the tropical storm is not too hard. I'm praying for all who live in this area. Please be careful.
Jean, congratulation for Nathalie, 4th place is great !

Please dear AJ Fans be careful and stay healthy.
Greetings from Switzerland
Susanne

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: May 30, 2012, 06:02:16 am »

Jean/B, Congrats to Natalie on placing 4th in the special Olympic competition. 

Harriet, it wasn't rush hour when we went through Atlanta. ha ha.  The biggest problem is the drivers who are in such a hurry and reckless.  Atlanta is not one of my favorite places to drive, however, I'm telling you Dallas/Ft. Worth is worse!

I ended up not going to any of the festivals.  It was so hot!  I just enjoyed being in my A/C house. Jerry worked on Monday part of the day.  We did drive over to a little town and go shopping for him and eating out.  My grandson and dil came out Sunday and we went out to dinner.

We are getting the rain from Beryl, which we need.

I watched a special on PBS about the Battle of the Bulge and the veterans who came back 60 years later.  It was very moving.  I had heard of the battle, but to see the conditions our men/women and allies fought was heart wrenching.  The people in Belgium and France were so appreciative.  I'm glad I watched it.  Fitting for Memorial Day.

I'm wondering about Jean/AZ also.  Hope she is ok.

Y'all have a great Wednesday.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: May 30, 2012, 06:22:10 pm »

Getting some rain here now,  and needed rain  its been so dry.           All is fine here.               Take care everyone.            Hope to hear from Jerri  in Fla after the storm has pasted    hope all are fine  and power back on.

dee572

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 03, 2012, 01:45:03 pm »

Was cool this morning but back hot in the afternoons.            Hope everyone has a nice summer.

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: June 03, 2012, 02:47:55 pm »

Starting June off with beautiful weather.  Finally got some flowers & herbs - I'm a little late this year.  But they are pretty!   And love using fresh herbs for cooking - especially ones I grow myself.
Watching golf this afternoon.

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Pages: 1 2 [3]
  Print  

Jump to: