Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 11:48:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT "Let It Be Christmas" show!  (Read 12590 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 29, 2011, 07:29:49 pm »

Piper, I know you will be inundated now with request, but, I really would appreciate it if you could make a copy of it for me too. I "did" have it on VHS at one time, But since the number of changes of residence we've made, it got lost in the shuffle. I think you still have my mailing address, but I will PM it to you. Thank you so much for this.

NOTE TO EVERYONE NEEDING TO SEND THEY'RE ADDRESS/MESSAGE TO ANYONE AT THE FORUM DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO: Showing your personal addresses here is not wise as this is an open-to-public type of forum where everyone can read everything that is being posted. Use the Personal Messaging (PM) instead. Click on the "talk" icon. . .that's the square like icon with a tiny tail that is below the username of the person you're sending it too. . .after logging in. Your message will be sent to the person you wish to send it to via his/her email account. If that person chooses to respond to you, you will receive it directly in your email acoount from him/her, if you gave him'her your email address, or from [email protected] (PM), if you didn't. 

BHR

January

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: January 11, 2012, 01:13:35 pm »

If anyone still needs this let me know - currently making copies

≈*♥*≈January≈*♥*≈
"Be kinder than necessary for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle"
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: