Alan Jackson
May 14, 2024, 11:12:33 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: CMT "Let It Be Christmas" show!  (Read 12589 times)
taccat8

View Profile
« on: November 30, 2011, 04:15:49 pm »

Does anyone know weather CMT ever made a DVD of the show? I recorded it on vhs but it has gone bad.

Kathy
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 01, 2011, 10:12:19 pm »

As far as I know it was never offered as a dvd.  a gal that used to be a member here (Kaybug) once blessed me with a copy on dvd and I cherish it. 

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2011, 07:33:05 pm »

Becky,
I would love to know how "Kay "is, If you should talk to her or write her, please tell her "Jerrie" said Hello! Lightning struck our computer a while back & I can't seem to find, when we reloaded it  her Email address. I did manage to tell her I Met Alan and she was so happy! I sent her the photo of us.
I Hope her health is ok, she had left the NH and was living at a different place. she got to see Alan once and that was a dream come true for her.God Bless her and tell her I think of her always, she may be unable to post now, not sure.
Jerrie from MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2011, 09:25:06 pm »

As far as I know it was never offered as a dvd.  a gal that used to be a member here (Kaybug) once blessed me with a copy on dvd and I cherish it. 

Becky, I have also lost touch with Kay. I have an e-mail address but she doesn't answer. I wonder if her e-mail address has changed. Let me know if you know anything- Send me a PM.
Thanks.

AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 14, 2011, 10:20:59 am »

I'm sorry ladies, I've haven't been able to get in touch with Kay for a long time either.  I hope she's ok.  I know they changed how these message boards work to keep out spammers but we lost so many non-member posters when they did it, sad.

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
BeverlyJo

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: December 21, 2011, 12:02:33 pm »

I only discovered Alan two years ago.  My favorite Christmas CD is his "Let It Be Christmas".  I would love to see the TV special.  Please notify fans if it's on again.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: December 23, 2011, 09:42:34 pm »

I would give the world to have a DVD of Alan singing "Let it be Christmas" - the one from the big show where he wore
a red jacket and a charcoal shirt and pants and had Denise and the 3 girls on.  They were young at the time.  I had it on Cassette but it is worn out from being just plain old.  I'd buy it if they would put it out for us to purchase on DVD.  I love it.  It just warms your heart so much.

Alanfan
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: December 24, 2011, 12:50:13 pm »

CMT last aired the show about 5 or 6 years ago.  I would love if they would show it again.  There is a timelessness to it despite everyone aging.

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: December 25, 2011, 01:42:14 am »

I have  it tape if i can make one i will send u one .PM me with your address.
Piper

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: December 25, 2011, 07:06:30 am »

I also have the "Let It Be Christmas" show; and, would gladly make a copy of it if you'd send me your address.
AJ#1COFAN

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: December 25, 2011, 08:45:58 pm »

I also have the "Let It Be Christmas" show; and, would gladly make a copy of it if you'd send me your address.

Piper - I would love a copy of this show as well, but not sure how to get my address to you.  If you would be so kind to do this for me, please advise how I can send you my address.  Thanks in advance for your cooperation.
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: December 25, 2011, 10:24:10 pm »

I would love to have a copy too . i was looking for it to day and i think my Grandkids has delete it . I will pay you for it .I will pm you my address  Betty
Dot

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: December 27, 2011, 12:51:13 am »

I was blessed to be at the "Let It Be Christmas" the night it was taped.

I'm certain I have a copy of it, but don't have a way of making another one.

"Gone Country"  From KY
BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: December 27, 2011, 11:47:17 am »

Dot, If you have one ,will send you money to have it copy. Happy New Years.
Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: December 29, 2011, 06:53:45 pm »

I have a VCR and a DVD player and would happily pay you for a cc of either of the "Let it be Christmas Show"
My address is:

Suzanne F.
446 N. Chocolay Ave
Clawson, MI 48017

Alanfan
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: