Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 08:15:32 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers Needed  (Read 50329 times)
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2009, 03:03:25 pm »

BHR, I was so happy to read your post that you are home.  I have thought about you all day.  I hope your healing is quick....be sure to take it very easy.  Prayers and hugs to you!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2009, 06:57:40 pm »

BHR I am glad that you are home and that everything went well.    Take it easy and I will be praying for a great recovery for you.           LOTS OF LOVE        nelle                  

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2009, 07:05:55 pm »

Thank you all for your continued prayers and cares. I'm doing okay albeit very sore. I, too, am hoping and praying for a good lab result. I had a rough night last night topped with getting awaken at the wee hours of the morning very nauseated. Had some vomiting but doing fine now. I called my doc this morning and he put me on liquid diet until my stomach can handle solid food again.

As I said on my previous post, I had 3 incisions, 1 small one on each side of my abdomen and a slightly bigger one across my navel, vertically. I had a long wait before I was rolled in the OR. I have been prepped for almost 2 hours, except for the anesthesia, when my doc came to my room apologizing about the delay. Apparently someone messed up the surgical schedule yesterday and I ended up being taken cared of last. It was almost 2 in the afternoon by the time I was taken to the OR. So hubby and son was in the hospital with me practically all day and only left once to have brunch.

Terry, I'm so sorry you had to wait for the call. Hubby had received a number of calls on his CP and it has really been chaotic for him yesterday. It was already 8:30 in the evening by the time we got back home and I was ready to go straight to bed. Poor Hubby, doing all the work for me today. . . .and for the next few days. :-)   I sure could use the Merry Maids right now. Good suggestion, Sharon. :-)

Gotta have to take my pain meds again, so till next post. Take care everyone and thanks, again for your continued prayers. HUGS!

BHR

Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #48 on: August 26, 2009, 05:22:15 pm »

(A)  aka ~ BHR.....
Been communicating w/you via e.mail and didn't even realize there was a topic here.....
Something just told me to click on "off topic"

Saw an e.mail from you; just getting in from Monroeville....
Thank you f/the updates.......I HAVE FAITH!!!

((hard to believe it's been over 9 years))
your loving friend f/many years now...

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #49 on: August 26, 2009, 09:44:28 pm »

Melanie, I just stopped by to see if anyone else had seen the latest update I had posted on here but apparently not. Thanks for keeping up the faith. I appreciate that. You're right, it's been 9 years since we first became cyber friends. WOW, time does fly fast. I'm still hoping to meet up with you one day soon. For now, I'm focusing on getting well and be able to be of some help on our pending move to the Atlanta suburbs. Thanks for the continued prayers too, dear friend.

Time for the meds again. Take care.

Love & HUGS,
BHR
« Last Edit: August 26, 2009, 10:25:00 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #50 on: August 27, 2009, 12:29:19 am »

BHR, prayers for good test results.  Sorry you had to wait so long for your surgery that day but at least you got it taken care of.  I figured when you posted that your hubby was busy and since you were able to post that evening he knew you would let us all know you were alright.  Get lots of rest and let others do for you for a change.  Hugs

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #51 on: August 27, 2009, 02:12:29 pm »

A{BHR}

I hope you know we are still thinking of you and I hope you are getting rest you need for your recovery.
Take care and continued prayers for you. pain meds can he helpful after surgery.
Love to you, Jeri

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #52 on: August 27, 2009, 02:22:56 pm »

BHR, hope you are doing better.  As Jeri said, stay ahead of the pain with meds.  There's nothing wrong with taking them right after surgery.  Also, cannot express enough how important it is to really not do anything, even if you feel like it.  Like making the bed, lifting anything over 5#, etc.  You won't feel it now, but later on if you over do.  I'm speaking from experience.  Of course, it's never been difficult for me to take it easy!  LOL! 
Seriously, healing, healthy prayers for you.

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

cowboybill1

b-crissey@hotmail.com
View Profile
« Reply #53 on: August 31, 2009, 04:16:14 am »

I Will Pray For U Big Red, God will take care of u too, ask him to help you, he can heal u if u believe ! cow boy Bill1 Smiley Sad

cow boy bill1
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #54 on: August 31, 2009, 08:40:48 am »

Hello, once again, Friends!

Thanks you all for your continued prayers for me. My recovery is very slow. . . .at least for me it's too slow. I think maybe I'm just starting to get real restless and frustrated here as there are so many things needed to get done here, as far as our move is concerned, and I can't do a darn thing. I know I have to be more patient here but patience is not exactly my virtue. Oh...well, guess there are things you just can't hurry on up. Patience. . . patience. . . :-) Still a bit sore but getting better everyday. No longer taking my Vicodin, just the over the counter ibuprofen. Thank God for that as Vicodin gets me very dizzy and I don't want to get addicted to it.

Cowboybill1, thanks for your prayers. . .and I DO believe. I'm curious, are you by any chance a Huskers fan? I've never been called or referred to as Big Red before, that's why I ask. :-)

Take care all and HUGS.

BHR

kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #55 on: August 31, 2009, 10:03:37 am »

BHR, thanks for letting us know about the outcome..
at least you're getting better even though it takes like forever, wish I lived closer to you, wouldn't mind to help you out with the move, my prayers and thoughts are still with you... Just hang in there..Hugs

AJ IS THE BEST
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #56 on: September 01, 2009, 02:44:46 pm »

Wish you a speedy recovery BHR. I still keep you in my prayers.
Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #57 on: September 01, 2009, 04:05:14 pm »

JeanB and Kimberly, thank you both for your continued prayers for me.

Kimberly, you're so sweet. Thanks for your kindness. Sure could use help with packing. Your kind thoughts is appreciated by both my hubby and me.

Take care, you both.

BHR

AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #58 on: September 14, 2009, 07:25:54 pm »

My prayers are with you BHR.  My husband and I went through this with his 18 year old daughter.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: 1 2 3 [4]
  Print  

Jump to: