Alan Jackson
May 03, 2024, 02:12:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Prayers Needed  (Read 50327 times)
Dee

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: August 07, 2009, 01:12:35 am »

Praying for you Girl.  Chin up.
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 07, 2009, 06:11:29 pm »

My prayers are with you and your family. You seem like such a nice, kind and caring person.  Let's all kept praying. It really works.   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 08, 2009, 07:43:53 am »

BHR, my thoughts & prayers are with you- I have been throught this same surgery & hope you do well & have a rapid recovery. Hugs.

Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 08, 2009, 01:46:53 pm »

My sincere blessings and prayers, BHR.  Take care.

mae

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 12:37:52 pm »

BHR,,,      My Thoughts  and Prayers  are with you.  just think positive thoughts and try staying upbeat about it. i know thats hard to do in a situation like this, but it really does help to have positive thoughts!

mae

AJfan

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 09, 2009, 03:22:27 pm »

Good thoughts and prayers coming to you
Melanie

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 09, 2009, 05:33:25 pm »

You know I will be praying f/you, my sweet friend.

Love, ~Melanie

livin' down home...BUT STILL LOVE THE CRIMSON TIDE                     
 "I LOVE MY BLOODHOUND"
                          ~Roll Tide~
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 11, 2009, 07:35:18 pm »

Hello, AJ Friends!

Thank you all again for all your prayers and kind words. I truly appreciate this. Update: My surgery has been scheduled for the 24th of this month in the morning hours. The time will be given when I call in on the 20th. It's called laparoscopic surgery. The average length of hospital stay is 1 to 2 days but, depending on how well I come out of surgery and if and how soon after the surgery I'm able to get out of bed and move about some with the most minimum help and barring any complications, I may get discharged from the hospital the same day of the surgery.  If both my ovaries are taken out (I requested it if one has to go), I may stay in the hospital as long as 3 or 4 days. But according to my doc, that length of stay is a rare occurrence.

Terry, I still have your cell phone number so I'll either have hubby call you or post here an update or I'll send you a text message soon as I'm able to or allowed to. Thanks in advance for doing me the favor of updating everyone here on my post surgical condition. Appreciate that very much.

My doc is real nice and the anesthesiologist is a funny guy. . .we met him today and briefed us on what's going to happen at the OR. So I'm confident that everything will be fine and I will be well taken cared of. BTW, I will be at the Keesler Air Force Base Medical Center in Biloxi (MS).

Thank you all again for your prayers. I know I can count on all of you. You're all wonderful and AJ is very lucky to have you all for his fans.

Take care, everyone,
BHR
« Last Edit: August 11, 2009, 07:38:08 pm by BIGHUSKERSRED » Logged

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 11, 2009, 08:27:36 pm »

I will be keeping you in my prayers!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 12, 2009, 07:55:32 pm »

Just bringing this back up to the top. Surgery update above. AJTexasfan and all, thanks for the continued prayers, again with my deep appreciation.

BHR

AJSCALIFFAN

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 12, 2009, 08:57:50 pm »

BHR, I will be more than happy to update everyone on your condition.  You are and will continue to be in my prayers my friend.

Livin' On Love in California
Jeri_MS

Love getting to Meet My favorite Singer/Songwriter

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 13, 2009, 06:57:52 am »

BHR, I wrote prayers for  you in your upcoming venture, maybe the Fan section, but anyway, I hope you do well. I asked for that
whatever it is, where you can give your self pain medince as needed, they put it in your veins . this helps.
Also Louann I read about your recent loss and can't find it now. I'm so sorry, but glad Alan's "Sissy's Song" gave you that peace, upon hearing it.
The kind that only God can give but Alan's  song reminds us of this. so sorry.. Prayers to all who need them, take care.

http://www.alanjackson.com/templates/default/images/icons/aj7.png

It's Jerrie Hi!!
 " Alan, I Enjoyed  the Meet & Greet @ Tupelo! Thanks So Much for your Time! " : )
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 13, 2009, 08:07:24 am »

Thanks for the update BHR, looking forward to hearing good news from Terry. 

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2009, 09:34:27 pm »

UPDATE: I will be admitted to the hospital at 7:30am on Monday, the 24th of this month. The surgery will take place within the hour. I'm starting to feel some anxiety but have not stressed over it, thus far. I do feel the power of prayers of many people praying for me, both family and friends. . .all of you included, truly guiding me through this. Truth to be told, I'm trying to be very brave and face this with full confidence that I will be just fine. You will all be updated here on my post surgical condition by either my hubby or Terry. Thanks, again, Terry for doing this for me.

BHR

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2009, 10:03:14 pm »

I am continuing to hold you up in prayer.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: