Alan Jackson
April 27, 2024, 01:24:58 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: What is on your wishlist this year  (Read 5699 times)
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« on: November 21, 2011, 09:48:42 pm »

Things I would like this year
1. Safe return of all our troops. Thanks for all you do.
2. Good health for everyone suffering an illness.
3. Good times with family and friends.
4. May everyone find hapiness in these hard times.
and my final wish...
5. A chance to see Alan in concert again, it has been a long time.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 21, 2011, 11:03:34 pm »

My wish is for ALL the above..

plus I get to see Alan next year in May, if all goes well. Hopefully in Nashville before then, perhaps.

Best of wishes for Alan , The StrayHorns , the Staff  & plus All his Fans.

May our Country learn from the past and make changes we need. our politicians to stop acting like Children and do what is Best for our beloved Country.Prayers for our leaders.
Most important-That a cure for cancer will be found soon..
God Bless you , one and All

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2011, 09:41:22 pm »

Amen for a cancer cure! It would be nice to see that in our lifetime.
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 23, 2011, 01:09:59 am »

My Christmas Wish List, this year and all the years to come:

Everything mentioned above as well as world peace and abundance of faith, hope, love and prosperity to and for everyone.

BHR

Allison

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 23, 2011, 09:45:26 am »

My wishlist is the same as above, plus hoping that the US and Canada can bounce back after these hard economic times and that no one else looses their jobs or homes.  My husband lost his job 3 years, he had worked for the same company for 25 years it was so haeart breaking to see him go through that, he has since then found a job but isn't happy with it but this day and age you take what you can find.

On a personal note though and I may sound gready I would love a meet and greet with Alan, I go to all his concerts when he is in Southern Ontario and I even won tickets through the fan club once but I would just love to meet the man and shake his hand, maybe even try and get a hug from him!!!!LOL.  My husband calls me crazy!!!!

Have a great day everyone, and to all my fellow AJ fans that are south of me have a wonder Thanksgiving, try not to eat too much turkey!!!!

Allison
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 11:09:37 pm »

Allison, I agree I would love the chance for a meet and greet someday too. Actually that is on my bucket list. It was a special treat when I got front row seats 6 years ago because it was an especially bad year for my family, that was the last time I went to an AJ concert.  I had always gone to at least one Alan concert every year but things change. Now I can pretty much do what I want, no children in high school, no athletic events.

I am also aware of the hard times as my husband has lost his job twice in the last 15 years, once to business closing and once to downsizing. We live in a very small town in PA and there is absolutely nothing here.  No businesses moving in but a lot closing. There is nothing here to attract them.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: