Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 03:04:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Happy Thanksgiving  (Read 5722 times)
susi67

View Profile
« on: November 24, 2011, 03:11:42 am »

I wish all AJ Fans and Alan and his family a Happy Thanksgiving and have a great day !
Enjoy this day with your families ! You're the best !
Susanne from Switzerland

.....Swissgirl loves Alan.....
Alan, your voice and your songs bring the sun into my heart and a smile on my face !
Somebody

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2011, 10:27:49 am »

Happy Thanksgiving to you all and your loved ones ! Since it's the day to give thanks I say Thank You to you and you and you and you too !! May your Blessings be many !! Take Care Everyone !!
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2011, 08:01:56 pm »

happy thanksgiving!
did anyone try to redeem the discount offered through the email today?  $20.00 off a $75.00 order but I can't figure out which line to enter the code word on.  help please,  I think the order page is confusing.  And don't we get a discount every time we order if we are platinum members?  I tried my id # but it was rejected.  I can't figure it out!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2011, 08:11:02 pm »

ok, I dug out my membership packet and figured out the membership discount part.  I'm still not sure where to put the discount code for this weekends special.  I will keep the merchandise in my "shopping cart"  and hope someone can help before Sunday.  BLESSINGS EVERYONE!

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
dee572

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: November 25, 2011, 12:18:10 pm »

Put the discount code in the box under your membership code

Gone  Country    Arkansas
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: November 25, 2011, 02:42:10 pm »

Put the discount code in the box under your membership code

Thanks for the info Dee! even though it wasn't for me. I looked in my mail & noticed the Gift..I have never used a discount before but received many. I got my renewal Fan pack today and the photo of Alan was the one with the awesome Shirt, green and beautiful souche Flowers on it in Gold, I believe.. Such a Great Photo. I am so proud of this Photo! ThankS!  
Jerrie-MS
PS-Got another sticker for our car too, I'm going to put it on my side of the car LOL
« Last Edit: November 25, 2011, 02:46:46 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: November 25, 2011, 02:55:19 pm »

Happy Thanksgiving to all the AJ Fans !!!

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
1PAAJFAN

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2011, 11:12:52 pm »

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: