Alan Jackson
May 08, 2024, 11:58:04 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Haven't been here in a long time... need a small favor! :)  (Read 5667 times)
WiFanKathy

View Profile
« on: September 16, 2011, 11:02:56 pm »

Hi! I haven't been here in a while because of moving across the country from Wisconsin to Nevada (Las Vegas!). Hope all of you are doing well, it's been FUN reading and catching up on all the posts!! I have been looking for a job here in Las Vegas, and haven't had any luck yet, but I HAVE been keeping busy doing some freelance writing on a website! I was just put up for an award this week, and sure would appreciate any help y'all could give me by going to this website and voting for the article that I wrote about "Job Hunting In Las Vegas"... it's a humorous article. I used to write for Neon Rainbow magazine, and was kind of sad when that wasn't published any more... but now I am writing these articles and have an outlet for my creativity again (or is that insanity?) LOL!!! I sure would appreciate any votes from you all, thanks sooo much!!  Smiley

http://hubpages.com/topics/business-and-employment/809

My article is called "A Humorous Look At Job Hunting In Las Vegas"... God Bless!! Have a great weekend all!!

Love,
Kathy Haw Smiley Smiley
WiFanKathy

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2011, 11:06:14 pm »

P.S. While you are on HubPages, please feel free to read all or some of my other articles as well! It's been a lot of fun writing them! And how DO you get smileys to work on here?? Smiley

Thanks!
Love,
Kathy Smiley
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: September 18, 2011, 01:54:31 pm »

Kathy loved your article. You have
my vote
Elaine

WiFanKathy

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2011, 10:48:53 am »

Thank you, Elaine! Smiley I ended up winning the award!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart to everyone who voted!! I appreciate it so much! Smiley Smiley Now I HAVE to get caught up on post reading here!! Thanks again!
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2011, 03:33:34 pm »

Done . Great job Kathy.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2011, 01:50:35 am »

Hi Kathy,

I thought it was hilarious.  So very glad you won...............YEE HAW!!!!

Gwen
Luckylady44

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: September 26, 2011, 03:25:23 am »

Congratulations Kathy!  Have you gotten a job yet?

Loving That Alan Jackson in South Carolina!
Cause life's a dance don't ya know
That's it, there you go

Alanfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2011, 01:19:10 pm »

Didn't get a chance to vote but Congratulations on your award.  Keep on believing in yourself
and pray.  You will do well.  God helps those who help themselves.

Good Luck

Alanfan
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: