Alan Jackson
May 04, 2024, 05:56:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: 'Alan Jackson Tops CMT's 20 Greatest Men Special'  (Read 4178 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: August 11, 2011, 12:17:35 pm »

From CMT: http://www.cmt.com/news/country-music/1668816/alan-jackson-tops-cmts-20-greatest-men-special.jhtml

Is there any doubt at all that Alan is the best of them all in his whole career in country music? And he's still continuing to do so. Hello, Country Music Hall of Fame folks. . .how about giving Alan Jackson the honor he rightfully deserve, to be inducted in this prestigious entity. GO ALAN!!!

Happy Reading, Everyone!

BHR

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2011, 06:32:27 pm »

BHR, thank you for that link. I am so happy for him. I hope all is fine with you.   HUGS AND LOVE  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2011, 11:26:39 pm »

I wrote a comment on that on CMT.. I knew he would, he deserves it.. If anyone reads it, please post your comments for Alan on this. Others will get their turn but now it's Alan's time. Congrats to him! He is a great Singer/Songwriter and helps others to get ahead in their career too. He has made sucha difference in so many lives. and I love him for that.
Congrats to Alan! Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2011, 11:37:19 am »

Such a well deserved honor. I'm so happy that Alan topped the list.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: