Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 07:54:16 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Reminder: CMA Music Fest Telecast - ABC  (Read 7937 times)
BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« on: August 14, 2011, 06:12:54 pm »

Sorry, I'm a little late posting this, but. . . .

CMA Music Fest telecast on ABC is tonight at 8PM ET. . . .check your local tv program listing. ZBB with Alan as a special guest wil be appearing in it with their performance of ASWA.

Enjoy!

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: August 14, 2011, 06:36:12 pm »

Thanks, BHR, planning to watch.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2011, 04:17:59 am »

Enjoyed the CMA Fest & it was cool to see Alan & ZBB close the show. ABC did a good job of packing as much as possible in those 3 hours.

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2011, 09:36:28 am »

Enjoyed the show and as always loved seeing Alan!  Here's a nice article from Taste of Country.

http://tasteofcountry.com/zac-brown-band-alan-jackson-cma-music-festival/

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2011, 09:57:11 am »

Thanks for that clip.  Love seeing him smiling!

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Kanaloa

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2011, 12:22:30 pm »

Thank you for the reminder BHR.   It was a great show and I also think ABC did a great job.  You could really tell that the audience could hardly contain themselves waiting for Alan.  Why not?   We all love our guy.

Girls, I am trying to peel myself off the ceiling.   I have received a meet and greet with Alan on Friday evening at the Everett, Washington concert.   Flying out of Alaska for almost two days.  Between crying and hugging myself for the good luck it is emotional around my house.    Bless Alan, Cindy and all of the fan club.              Marian

BIGHUSKERSRED

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: August 15, 2011, 01:18:54 pm »

Thank you for the reminder BHR.   It was a great show and I also think ABC did a great job.  You could really tell that the audience could hardly contain themselves waiting for Alan.  Why not?   We all love our guy.

Girls, I am trying to peel myself off the ceiling.   I have received a meet and greet with Alan on Friday evening at the Everett, Washington concert.   Flying out of Alaska for almost two days.  Between crying and hugging myself for the good luck it is emotional around my house.    Bless Alan, Cindy and all of the fan club.              Marian

You're welcome, Marian and BIG CONGRATS on the M&G win!!! I'm happy for you. When I saw Alan is doing a concert in Everett a few months ago, I wished we were still living in WA State. We lived not too far from there. Darn! :-) Do share with us your photo with Alan. Hugs.

BHR

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: August 15, 2011, 01:32:30 pm »

Congrats, Marian, so happy for you.

HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: August 15, 2011, 01:39:44 pm »

Enjoyed the show and as always loved seeing Alan!  Here's a nice article from Taste of Country.

http://tasteofcountry.com/zac-brown-band-alan-jackson-cma-music-festival/

Thanks, Kathy, for the link.

AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: August 15, 2011, 01:40:18 pm »

Congratulations on the M&G Marian - enjoy every minute!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2011, 01:58:46 pm »

It was a great show. I loved how the fans went crazy when Alan walked out to join ZBB to do ASWA....awesome!

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: