Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 02:29:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan scheduled for the Grand Ole Opry  (Read 26267 times)
GreatLakesKayaker

View Profile
« on: July 11, 2011, 03:06:32 pm »

Alan scheduled for the Grand Ole Opry on Tuesday, September 13th, 7 p.m.!   

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2011, 08:29:52 am »

Who got the Email for the Grand Ole Opry Sept-13 7PM ? I am not exactly happy w/tickets but I only want to see AJ and it's in Nashville, where my Grands live near ha! Not exactly like PL Fan Club tickets but they must have sold out really fast..I called and could not get better seats and paid more. I love seeing the Grand Ole Opry again, it will be newly
rebuilt after the Historic flood. I got my tickets from them. Anyone Else get good tickets?

I ordered mine early as I got the Email last night but put it off until this AM & wham! the good seats were gone up close.
I will enjoy Alan, who cares who else will be there but my husband likes to see others too.
Dizzy are you going? or GA?
YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I Will GET TO SEE ALAN and THE STRAYHORNS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Jerrie-MS-&FL
PS-EDITED
 I ordered our tickets Before Alan's Site had them posted .. It's ok, we get to see Alan..I got mine from the Opry early and afraid to wait. The Lady said "she would trade me to lower Floor seats" but I declined. nice view from the Mezzanine center . I usually get right by Alan row 1 or 2 . looking down on him now ha!, seriously, Look up to him always. Look Up a LOT Alan. lol Never dreamed we would be going to George Jones Birthday Bash, Great News!!!!!!! Love him too.Congrats to George! I hope he and Alan Sing together.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:56:27 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
GreatLakesKayaker

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2011, 01:01:48 pm »

Oh, no email.... I like to keep check on the Opry schedule.  Would love to visit Nashville and the Grand Ole Opry someday.   A road trip to Nashville in the fall would be beautiful!   Hope you have a wonderful time! 
Allison

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2011, 01:53:49 pm »

That would be a dream of mine to go to the Grand Ole Opry and to see Alan preform there would be like a dream come true, other than meeting him in person first.  I am way up here in Ontario Canada, but who ever is going have a fabulous time and if you can post pictures, please.

Thanks
Allison
Barrie, Ontario
PERL

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 18, 2011, 11:19:49 am »

How do you get on the list to get an e-mail.  I did not get an e-mail about the Opry and Nashville.  I know they have my e-mail address. 
AlanfanBecky

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 18, 2011, 08:17:41 pm »

PERL, go to the top of the page and click on EMAIL UPDATES on the right hand side. You may need to fill this out again if you already have.  Make sure you have ok'd receipt of emails from the fan club or that they are not going into a spam folder.  good luck

"we won't be sad, but we'll be glad for all the life we've had and we'll remember when"
Remember When by Alan Jackson
suem

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 27, 2011, 07:33:11 pm »

Alan was inducted into the Grand Ole Opry in 1991.  Wonder if they will be celebrating his 20th anniversary of him being a member?Huh??

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2011, 10:39:41 pm »

I would hope so.....

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2011, 08:17:59 am »

I saw him at the Grand Ole Opry in September of 1991.  What a treat that was.  Was attending a conference and was able to get tickets with some friends, not knowing who would be there and low and behold it was Alan!  Will never forget that.  Leslie
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2011, 10:12:48 am »

I got my tickets for the Grand Ole Opry Sept.13....Mez first level .good seats. so the lady says.

Jeri..ms...where did you say you were sitting we are upstairs in mez....Sect 21..
« Last Edit: July 28, 2011, 10:16:11 am by dizzydean » Logged

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2011, 02:26:42 pm »

I just got tickets for the OPRY Section 21 front row in the balcony...yeehaw! Can't wait...

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2011, 03:31:05 pm »

I got my tickets for the Grand Ole Opry Sept.13....Mez first level .good seats. so the lady says.

Jeri..ms...where did you say you were sitting we are upstairs in mez....Sect 21..
Dizzy Yea! Yes, ours is in the Mez 20-center seats looking down on center stage-Row 2, so maybe we will see one another!
All are good views on stage and they have the Big Screens too. We go to MS first and go from there. Strange but our family reunion is in August in Nashville also, so we have to go there two times from FL.

Lordy Dizzy, you may not recognize me, I look bad since I was at Mayo Clinic..for days and here too in Jax.. This is why my Husband wanted to get out some. I hope the weather stays nice.
Sue,It would be nice if they were celebrating Alan's being a member 20 years Yo! He looks so young up close too. time flies for sure. Brenda and Dizzy, Hope to see you there @ the Opry!!! I can't wait! Jerrie
« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 10:59:14 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 29, 2011, 06:17:37 am »

Jeri, my confirmation says Mezzanine. Section 21 front row. They were the $55 seats. Is that near you? I have been to the Opry before & agree all seats are good. I was front row the last time and as soon as Alan walked out people swarmed the stage & got in front of us. I was holding up a sign for Alan because his 50th birthday was the following month. I was so nervous I threw the sign on the stage in front of him.  He just smiled and kept singing.  Loved it!!!!

Brenda in Indy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 29, 2011, 12:25:44 pm »

Jeri, my confirmation says Mezzanine. Section 21 front row. They were the $55 seats. Is that near you? I have been to the Opry before & agree all seats are good. I was front row the last time and as soon as Alan walked out people swarmed the stage & got in front of us. I was holding up a sign for Alan because his 50th birthday was the following month. I was so nervous I threw the sign on the stage in front of him.  He just smiled and kept singing.  Loved it!!!!
Oh Ok, that is the Mezzanine and Not sure how close to us but near Dizzy...We sat in front row most times also and people stood in front of us. My husband had to hold the camera overhead to make a photo.The last time, we got side second row @ the Ryman. a lady on the steps to the stage would not let anyone in front of us ,as it was on GAC & being televised. we could almost touch the band and Alan was right by us.He was introducing a new hit then, "Good Time"I think. We took lots of photos up close. Brenda so glad you are not in the balcony..that is too high for me.
See you all there,hopefully Jerrie

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 29, 2011, 06:00:15 pm »

Sorry Jeri, it was dizzy's note I saw. Looks like we are in the same section. Hope to see y'all. Take care!

Brenda in Indy
Pages: [1] 2 3
  Print  

Jump to: