Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 02:10:02 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan scheduled for the Grand Ole Opry  (Read 26271 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: July 29, 2011, 08:54:26 pm »

Brenda this is Dizzy and I am in Section 21aisle seat..
  I kinda feel like we are all in about the same area  not sure
how close  but I am sure we all have good seats...Jeri..ms don't
worry I will remember you when I see you..Just waiting to get
there to see Alan.......

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: August 01, 2011, 09:41:56 am »

Ok Dizzy...she said we have aisle seats too.  I can hardly wait.

Brenda in Indy
"Life is a journey, not a destination"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: August 05, 2011, 10:25:38 pm »

Jamie Johnson has been added to perform @ The Opry, in case you want to know. I Can't wait to see Alan & The Strayhorns! we have aisle seats too Becky! we have to be near one another.. I hope to meet Betty also, she sounds so nice..Alan is the Main one to see but George Jones Birthday is ultra nice and also the Oak Ridge Boys are good. we are all so lucky! I hope to get photos to post here for All to see.

« Last Edit: August 19, 2011, 11:05:21 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: August 05, 2011, 10:48:32 pm »

I am looking for Alan he is the main one for me...

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
Patti

patriciasellars
View Profile
« Reply #19 on: August 06, 2011, 01:23:39 am »

I know you all will have a great time, I saw Alan in 07 at the opry was a great time seats not so great but still got to go to the opry and see Alan and see Nashville which was great.  Wish I was going, maybe next year, when I get a job and heal from losing my husband this June to cancer, but still want to see Alan come to Florida , I think I could make that show.

All be safe have a GOOD TIME.

Patti   
Livin on Love in Palm Beach Gardens, Florida
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: August 06, 2011, 08:06:33 pm »

Pam Tillis is also scheduled.. Dizzy like you, I want to see Alan and the Band, but this should be a nice show with montgomery Gentry too! I will be center, looking down on Alan from the Mezzanine. I always look up to him haha!
Still do. Take care and I can't wait to see the Opry. Let us know about the Macon , GA concert.. Dizzy good Luck with that meet & Greet...I'm still praying for you, Hugs Jerrie-MS

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: August 15, 2011, 10:52:21 am »

I can't wait for the Opry. George Jones 80th Birthday celebration has also been added for that night. I already had tickets to see him in Indy on Saturday, September 17th. YeeHaw...the show's lineup is getting better and better.

Brenda in Indy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2011, 02:07:06 pm »

I can't wait for the Opry. George Jones 80th Birthday celebration has also been added for that night. I already had tickets to see him in Indy on Saturday, September 17th. YeeHaw...the show's lineup is getting better and better.
Becky, Dizzy and all going, we get to see the George Jones Birthday Bash when we see Alan Sept 13 Yeehaw! I just called the Lady at the Opry! what a great surprise!!!!!!!!!!!! Also the Oak Ridge Boys  are added . Can't wait to see all of these Guys, I know Alan will love being at the George Jones Birthday and we get to see it all, Dizzy and all who are going.. I hope we can get some photos from the front of the mezzanine! Hubby thinks he can enlarge them from there with our camera.
Dizzy can you believe we can see ALL these Great Singers at one time! YEEHAW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jerrie-MS Yeehaw!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am so HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BETTY

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2011, 07:32:55 pm »

I will see y'all there. I didnt know i was going . I told my friend today that Alan was going to be there,so she got me a ticket .I thought thy were sold out. I am so excited!!!!
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2011, 08:14:32 pm »

How exciting for you Betty!!!

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2011, 11:09:16 am »

I know you all will have a great time, I saw Alan in 07 at the opry was a great time seats not so great but still got to go to the opry and see Alan and see Nashville which was great.  Wish I was going, maybe next year, when I get a job and heal from losing my husband this June to cancer, but still want to see Alan come to Florida , I think I could make that show.
All be safe have a GOOD TIME.
Thanks but;
Patti, so very sorry about the loss of your dear Husband, my condolences to you and prayers. We are driving from MS as we will be there first..to rest a bit..but still a good drive from MS too. Take care, maybe you will see Alan soon, God Willing. Hugs, Jerrie-MS

bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2011, 11:17:26 am »

Jeri, I too was wondering how the pictures would turn out from that area. I can hardly wait for the night to get here. Hope to see you all there.

Brenda in Indy
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: August 27, 2011, 12:05:59 pm »

We got our Tickets from The Opry today Yea! It's almost time Girls! We had them mailed in case we can't get to the BO in time and it's easier.I hope the weather will be nice then.. Dizzy and all of you goin' take care,
See Alan Plus the Birthday Bash of George Jones YeeHaw!! Would love to hear Alan & George do one together..Perhaps
"Good Year For The Roses," Love it!

Jamey Johnson does the war Songs and I like his writing. Will be Nice to see the Oak Ridge Boys ,after having gotten inducted into the Opry recently. It was cute watching "Little Jimmy Dickens" present them w/The Award. They were all really touched by this!
 The time will fly. See Alan @ The Opry and hopefully you fans, who are going.Jerrie
« Last Edit: August 28, 2011, 12:29:39 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: August 27, 2011, 04:52:55 pm »

I will be the for the whole thing Alan Jackson and The Birthday Bash for George Jones....big nite for the Opry.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
bb2832

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: September 12, 2011, 09:28:57 am »

Tomorrow, tomorrow, we get to see Alan tomorrow. Can't wait...so excited.

Brenda in Indy
Pages: 1 [2] 3
  Print  

Jump to: