Alan Jackson
May 02, 2024, 06:50:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: I made it thru my Meet and Great.....Best night of my life!  (Read 17246 times)
dizzydean

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: October 05, 2009, 08:05:22 pm »

I wanted a meet and greet bus not this time ...better luck next time for me..so glad all of the others had a wonderful time I would probly be just as excited and not know what to say to him..It could have been the best nite of my life I think...dizzy

I won't give up trying for the next time.

"Lovin AJ since 1990"
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: October 05, 2009, 11:53:40 pm »

Hi all, just wanted to let you know that it is officially eleven years ago today that I had my cancer surgury.  My hubby said "do you want to go out and celebrate?"  The weather here is rainy and miserable and I said I already celebrated....Sept 25 in Orillia having the Meet and Greet and concert of a lifetime!!!!  Thank you Alan for making a cancer survivor's dream come true!
Jeri_MS

View Profile
!!
« Reply #17 on: October 06, 2009, 06:57:36 am »

Dizzy,

All of you Fans, never give up on meeting Alan.. congrats to ajthecatsmom again! It is the best experience and one that lasts too.
That makes it even better. It lingers and you remember every moment, every word said.. and not said lol.. I had wanted to Thank Alan for all his beautiful Music and songs and how they had blessed my life. Never came close to that. I was a bit nervous at home but not there standing next to him. He has this way of making you feel special.. He is a tall lanky guy that is so super nice..
I hope for all of you to meet him and  never give up! He probably thinks we are silly for thinking of him this way, but he is a Wonderful Country Singer, how often do you get to meet someone you admired for years!
ALAN JACKSON MAKES MY LIFE BETTER!  He will never know how he influences peoples lives, by his gift of Songs, the super nice man that he is. Thank You, Thank You Alan!!

Jerrie aka Artsy- MS & FLorida!!!

PS- I met Alan for my Meet and Greet in Tupelo , MS where Elvis lived Yo!
Roger I enjoyed meeting too! His big smile was priceless! also meeting Monty Allen was great in St Augustine, he is so talented also so sweet!
You Guys "be Sweet", as Alan said when leaving.. My Dad used to say that to us and he was the "Small Town Southern Man"
Alan sings about. He was the best farmer in our county and got the most cotton per acre, he was my hero and a wonderful farmer of cotton & later soybeans. he had hundreds of acres to farm and that is hard work!
 We had everything we needed as young children, love, food, shelter and Church and all our community helped instill values in our lives. I still love the Country in Mississippi, always will. That is why it was so special that I got a Meet and Greet in  Mississippi!
Thank You , Thank You!!!

« Last Edit: October 06, 2009, 07:08:18 am by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: October 06, 2009, 01:14:40 pm »

To nannylin I am so glad you got to meet ALAN and that you loved the concert.  I also listen to all of ALAN's music and as you said It just helps me and whats going on in my life better.      Take Care        nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: October 06, 2009, 02:32:53 pm »

Ajthecatsmom and Nanny thanks for letting us
going on the ride with you on your M&G.I felt
like I was there.
Elaine

Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: