Alan Jackson
May 06, 2024, 12:11:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: "Coming Home"  (Read 3870 times)
Somebody

View Profile
« on: March 29, 2011, 06:45:37 am »

http://www.nashville.com/music/2011/03/alan-jackson-coming-home/
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 29, 2011, 11:53:29 am »

Beth,
Thanks but Looks like they sold out of tickets immediately...I could have gone then and visited my son and seen Alan too!
We give to the American Cancer Society as my sister has had to deal with a recent cancer scare...
too bad the tickets are gone, I would definitely have been there . It might be near Franklin and that is where my son lives..
I will have to ask my son why didn't he tell me about this, but he works long hours and maybe didn't note it..I'd Love to meet Charlie Chase too and hear Alan! Nice idea! Nice of Alan to give of his time. You always hear people posting on CMT, griping about;
Alan not being at the Opry enough, but he does plenty of good things that is never mentioned..
Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
nelle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2011, 08:01:48 pm »

Beth, thank you for the info.

Jeri I am so sorry you missed out on getting to see ALAN. I know you were waiting for him to come near you as you can't travel far because your husband is not well. I wish you could be lucky and someone will cancel with 2 tickets and you   could buy them. I will pray for that to happen.  Take Care both of you.   HUGS  nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: