Alan Jackson
May 19, 2024, 01:50:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Alan Jackson singing Chattahoochie and Were I Come from.-In Melbourne iphone  (Read 4110 times)
crikyhd

View Profile
« on: March 18, 2011, 04:27:51 am »

Hi Everybody,

Alan Singing CHATTAHOOCHIE & WERE I COME FROM In Melbourne Show,
I Missed The Start Of CHATTAHOOTCHIE Sorry I Forgot To Push Rec,Derrrr
Have Alook See What Y,all Think,

I Cant Believe Its Been 2 Weeks Already Since He Was Here,
Oh Well Hope He Returns Soon.

Cheers Brendan

Please Let It Load Fully Before Watching It,
It Goes For Approx 7 Or So Minutes.

http://www.twitvid.com/ITRBE

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 18, 2011, 02:00:19 pm »

GREAT! Just glad they allowed it at that Venue! I saw several making video's on their i-Phone.

They were all including You, whom are Huge Fans and can't help but do this, after having waited so very long.

Great for you! Jerrie-MS

PS-You Guys can look Under PHOTOS @ the Top now and see the ones in Melbourne on here..The rest will be added later, most likely! Alan seemed to be really enjoying himself. The people were enjoying it too!
« Last Edit: March 18, 2011, 07:15:08 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 18, 2011, 03:26:33 pm »

That was great!  Thanks for sharing!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2011, 03:21:28 pm »

crikyhd ,

If you are a member & Anyone who was in Australia, Melbourne, Sidney or Brisbane, Alan is asking you to send in Photos, they want to put them on the website.. (No video's Unless you write them) Pictures and send them by way of Email to
Subject(Melbourne Photos..) address [email protected] Send as many as you can, I think you were the one with photos, or if any of you from the other places have any, send them in ok.. Alan really wants to show them from Australia!
I'm sure. They may put them in the Newsletter also.Don't forget to send in a review and photo and they might pick yours..
Any of you, who was there in Aussie!!! It may take a while before you see them online, but maybe not..

Thanks and Good Luck! Jerrie-MS
PS-ajsrose   Your Photos were good, send them in, perhaps a review also.. I really enjoyed your close ups... Thanks!
« Last Edit: March 23, 2011, 09:26:31 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
crikyhd

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 23, 2011, 06:17:10 pm »

thanks jeri,

I'm in the process of putting a review together now.. thanks for providing the link

thank you for all your lovely comments about my photos and videos , it was a dream for me to see Alan in concert , I waited over 20 years and if I can share my memories with other fans then that makes me happy too.

cheers
Brendan.
CRIKYHD

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: