Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 12:30:51 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  
Author Topic: Our Son Jimmy  (Read 15383 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: March 12, 2011, 03:00:36 am »

Dear Sharon,

I am so very sorry for the loss of your dear son.  It has to be the worst feeling as my best friend lost her son at 31 in a motorcylce crash caused by a police car who would not admit to wrongdoing.  I also lost a nephew from suicide at 18 years old so my dear Sharon I will pray for you, your husband, Jimmy's wife and darling son with all my heart.  Children are not supposed to die before thier parents.  May god keep watch over all of you and give you strength to get through this extremely difficult time.

Love, prayers and (((hugs))) to you from me.

Gwen
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: March 12, 2011, 08:57:06 am »

Sharon, my deepest condolences to you, Jerry, Jimmy's wife and son.  My thoughts and prayers are with you all in this time of sorrow and that each day you will get the strength to carry on and have all the good memories of Jimmy to help you through it.  God Bless. Anita

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2011, 01:38:32 pm »

Sharon,

Just want you to know I'm still praying for you and yours. I am so, so sorry. No words can ease the pain, but at least always know that God is with you all, he never leaves us. Keep the Faith!
Love you, Jerrie and My Husband Jerry too

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
miamired

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 16, 2011, 09:18:44 pm »

Please accept my belated condolences.  I am just now catching up on things here and my heart just dropped when I read this.

My son passed away at age 33 less than two years ago.  What kept me going is knowing that this is what he wanted me to do.  The only thing sadder than the loss of a loved one is the potential loss of "life" of a grieving person who struggles to one again embrace and celebrate the sanctity of life.

You and your family will be in my prayers.  May the cloud of despair soon be eased.

Love,
Carolyn
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 20, 2011, 01:58:07 pm »

My prayers and deepest sympathy to you also Carolyn. There are many stages to grief, they say.. It's been only a short time for you. I can't begin to know what it's like, for you both.. You are both in my prayers. Carolyn , Shania Twain is going to be on Oprah's channel talking about losing both her parents and then the death of her Marriage..Perhaps it might help you to listen, that even she is going to grief counseling..

« Last Edit: March 22, 2011, 07:40:26 pm by Jeri_MS » Logged

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
AlanEJacksonFan

OMGMA

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: April 23, 2011, 07:19:01 pm »

Sharon
Im VERY sorry to hear this!
Praying for you & your Family!

miamired

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: April 23, 2011, 10:32:20 pm »

You are still in my thoughts and prayers.  If it is not too painful, can you please update us as to how you are doing?
Pages: 1 [2]
  Print  

Jump to: