Alan Jackson
May 18, 2024, 01:25:23 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
News:

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2
  Print  
Author Topic: My Eye Surgury  (Read 14045 times)
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« on: March 03, 2011, 12:48:13 am »

Hello everyond,

Well I made it thru the eye surgury yesterday.  What an experience.  8 different drops and cream in the eyes but the laser was awesome.  I have to go back again as he only did have of each eye.  Ran out of time as there was alot of tearing and micro bursts in the eyes but the doctor said it will help me not to go blind as I am diabetic and hate to say .......I'm old now...48.  Thanks so much for the prayers.....they WORKED!

Gwen
lsmeltzer

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2011, 08:38:28 am »

Gwen, 48 isn't old, that is just beginning to enjoy life.  Glad the surgery went well.  Let us know when the other half will be done and prayers will continue.  Leslie
HariAJFan

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2011, 10:27:12 am »

Gwen, glad it went well. Hope the next one does too. I would say at 48 you are just a baby.lol

nelle

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 03, 2011, 10:51:13 am »

Gwen I am so glad your eye surgery went well. I will pray for you that the next one does too.  Take Care   nelle

Faith, Hope and Love are some good things HE gave us and the greatest is Love.      WWY 
jinx47

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 03, 2011, 11:10:16 am »

Gwen, I am happy your eye surgery was a success.  It's always a scary thing to go through.
I hope the rest goes well also.

JINX

LOVING ALAN FROM FLORIDA
Canadiangirl

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 03, 2011, 02:10:56 pm »

Gwen happy to see your eye surgery went well.
Elaine

katluvsaj

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 03, 2011, 02:13:44 pm »

Glad to hear that all went well with your eye surgery!  Hoping the next one is just as uneventful.   48? - you are just a youngster!

Kathy

Alan Jackson's songs touch our minds, our hearts, our souls.
AJTexasfan

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 03, 2011, 02:37:44 pm »

Gwen, glad to hear your eye surgery went well.  Will pray that the next one goes as well.

"But old Tennessee and me couldn't take Texas out of her"
kimberly

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2011, 05:20:22 pm »

Glad the eye surgery went well Gwen, hope the other one will too.
I'll say a little prayer for you...
you're 48? and it's old? Well. I'm 45 and that makes me old too!!!  LOL

AJ IS THE BEST
Jeri_MS

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 03, 2011, 11:09:31 pm »

Gwen
48 is not old lol .. My children are almost that old. I was young at 50 ha! why do these people feel old at 40 now, I don't get it..Alan looks GREAT at his age..

Gwen, I thought of you when you had your surgery, didn't know you were diabetic. My husband is also and his eyes
are ok with glasses. I hope they stay that way..So glad it is over for you and all went well. Take care and I think you were right to have one at a time being diabetic too.
Better get my cane and get in bed now LOL.. Gwen I am older, not you.. But I feel 39 , I've always celebrated my birthday
as 39 like Jack Benny( but you may not remember him) LOL well until on my 50th one, my husband had a limo to my favorite place to eat..then all my friends , family especially my older Sister, all wore black & Gave me dead Roses , even had the grim reaper sitting in one chair with a Tombstone cake with green & black icing on it.. LOL It was the BEST birthday I ever had, never laughed so much. we had our own floor and had a ball. So cheer up on being old at 48, You are a Baby ha!
Hugs and heal fast..You may get to see Alan soon..Best Wishes, Jerrie-MS

I enjoyed the Meet and Greet in Tupelo!
Thanks so much for your time! Nice meeting you Alan!
ajthecatsmom

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 04, 2011, 01:07:46 am »

Thanks everyone for your kind words.  They really mean alot.  Now Jerrie that is a real interesting way to have a 50th birthday.  The minute I saw you on the forum I just knew you had one heck of a sense of humour.  That is hilarious.  For my 50th my hubby is going to take me to one of the best places on Earth.....NASHVILLE!!!!!   I have never been and want to go and see where our Alan lived and just experiance everything that I can.  Only 15 months to go.....hope I make it LOL!!!!

Gwen
JeanB

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 04, 2011, 08:32:54 am »

Gwen, glad the surgery went well. Good luck for the other. 48 Old Huh That's the age of a young foal.

Jean

Belgian#1 Fan
bluesman

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 04, 2011, 12:44:04 pm »

Gwen, so glad your eye surgery went well! Thoughts & prayers are with you for your second surgery! I have diabetes too but so far have had no trouble with my vision. Just have to watch for my cataracts but they're still in the infancy stage, so to speak! My goodness, girl, 48 isn't old...you're still a baby! lol! Alan always keeps me young. Makes me feel like one of those teeny-boppers who he loves dancing around the stage! lol! Maybe next time I'll disguise myself & maybe make it to the front row!!

Carol
mar4aej

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: March 04, 2011, 03:04:48 pm »

Great to hear things went well, Gwen!!
We can't take our eyesight(s) for granted!!
Now Springtime will be twice as beautiful for you!
AnitaMartina

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: March 04, 2011, 06:43:38 pm »

Gwen,  I am so glad all went well with your eye surgery.  Hey 48 years old is still young.  I am 52 years old and still feel young.  Like they say:  You are as old as you feel.  The odd time I feel old, but most of the time I still feel younger than I am.   Hope all goes well with the rest of your eye surgery.

AM - "Keep Livin' On Love - Canada

Pages: [1] 2
  Print  

Jump to: